The Hive > Chemistry Discourse

Anyone got info on Dextromoramide synthesis

<< < (3/4) > >>

carl:
It is very unlikely the original poster will answer, as this is out of the old hive archives and the chances the poster is even here are minimal  ;)

But the synthesis goes like this: 2,2-diphenylacetic acid is chlorinated to give the acid chloride, this in turn reacted with pyrrolidine to form the amide, and finally with N-(2-chloropropyl)morpholine under help of a strong base, to give the racemic moramide or racemoramide. The dextromoramide is then separated from this as single enantiomer.

Somewhat similar to the preparation of methadone I think.

dopamine:
Holy crap, I'm no fan of opiates but this one sounds like a winner...

--- Quote from: Wikipedia ---alleged to be three times more euphoric than heroin at equianalgesic doses...
Dependence liability is similar to morphine, but with a less severe withdrawal syndrome....
...fast onset of action when taken orally, and has a high bioavailability which means that oral dosing produces almost as much effect as injection. It also has a relatively low tendency to cause constipation...
...tolerance to the analgesic effects develops relatively slowly
--- End quote ---

Makes you wonder why this was banned in the first place  ::)

Username404:
The chloropropylmorpholine is probably made from morpholine and propylene dichloride, although I couldn't find any ref.

I'm not sure if the main product would be the one mentioned or the isomer

jackstraw:
I'm surprised we don't see rarer opiates around more often. I'm very interested in this substance. If anyone want to discuss more, please PM me!

Alchemyst:
Yaah would be cool to see Dipipanone and Dextromoramide on streets but i dont think it'll ever happen.
But a chemist can do that. Or chinese company can do an analogue to bee selled as a RC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version