Author Topic: Telfast in Australia  (Read 7887 times)

kris_1108

Yes Swik is sure...
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2003, 12:20:00 PM »
Hi suss
Yes Swik is sure that the brown is pseudo. If youre not sure, do one or two boxes first to check.
As for yields, well swim currently doesnt cook much but someone that he knows uses telfast sometimes, and will get about 70% return. hypo not rp is used so sorry cant answer that one.
ok seeya

LoRE

makesure you grind the brown part up to a fine
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2003, 02:13:00 AM »
makesure you grind the brown part up to a fine powder with a coffee grinder SWIL didnt do this once and the tabs do not dissolve in metho.straight to E works if you grind them up..also one of swils friends got 200 box's and used the white half threw out the rest oh well happens to us all once in a while......

spectralshift

KrS-one: Do you see of any problems with ...
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2003, 03:39:00 AM »
KrS-one: Do you see of any problems with trying to cut or grind off the individual pills? in your experience?

it's just that it might help yields on paper, in theory.

This info is great btw. thanks a lot.

biotechdude

pill-inflicted blade wounds
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2003, 06:53:00 PM »
Yes, cutting with a (clean) sharp razor blade or knife will work as well.....as the Santa that gave Swix his Tel's did it this way.  This would bee good for nano pill masses; however for the sake of arthritic fingers i would do a water/sieve wash on any decent ammount.

The unbleached toilet paper worked a treat; however - as with any filter use - carefully squeeze and rinse your filters with the solvent in use.  Otherwise yields will bee dissapointing.

spectralshift

This would bee good for nano pill masses;...
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2003, 02:40:00 AM »
This would bee good for nano pill masses;

Aren't they all nano in Oz?  ;D

Maybe a careful dip in tone to soften the one half after the glossy plastic has been scraped off would assist.

Anyway I'm sure it's something that could bee done in many different ways with practice.

Thanks bio.

NedKelly

no the ones I brought
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2003, 09:52:00 PM »
I brought 2 different types of telfast and they where both all pink tablets not 2 different color halfs , don't reply in public pm me dude

ned

spectralshift

>>don't reply in public pm me dude stop...
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2003, 01:41:00 AM »
>>don't reply in public pm me dude

stop trying to keep secrets for gangs and groups, some nano goats love a good hard pill to clean and a mystery gak to battle.

How many good brands do you think there are in Oz? The big blue easy brand contains agent orange.

It should never bee the case that our side withholds cleaning information, it's a defensive mechanism and fragments the information and knowledge.

So when there are cells and fragments of know-how, it's fine when there's 1 tough new gak because it's likely to find a another cell with the information...

Then when there are 2 and 3 nasties like orange, it gets real tough.