Author Topic: makin meth easy using 34-0-0  (Read 3633 times)

suttleila

makin meth easy using 34-0-0
« on: August 24, 2003, 06:35:00 AM »

Vitus_Verdegast

fucking hell... aaargh..
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2003, 08:27:00 AM »
Have you been sniffing lithium salts?

Go to the STIMULANTS forum!

Do I need to spell it for you?  S-T-I-M-U-L-A-N-T-S

slappy

Hmm... Looks like someone is smoking Ammonium...
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2003, 08:11:00 PM »
Hmm... Looks like someone is smoking Ammonium Chloride. That would explain alot.

unionpacific

think of what your saying your not reducing...
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2003, 01:05:00 AM »
think of what your saying

your not reducing anything remotely related to meth.

your adding 2 bases, some water , ether and li strips then your gassing it with probably wet hcl gas , if your not dead by now throw away whatever white powder you have and run into a freeway with heavy traffic.

Vitus_Verdegast

PFED
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2003, 02:28:00 AM »
Also he didn't mention when he added the pseudoephedrine.

Did he even ADD pseudo ???  ;D  ;D

suttleila

easy way of makin meth with 34-0-0
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2003, 05:45:00 AM »

Wicked_Rain

dont forget the whole story sutt
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2003, 06:07:00 AM »
dont forget the rest of your ridiculous synth sutt as you told it to us so many months ago.

he claims to do this in a two liter pop bottle while driving down the road. he was told it wouldnt work and didnt produce meth and could be dangerous as well. he told us all we were wrong and didnt know anything about chemistry lol

Vitus_Verdegast

WTF?
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2003, 07:10:00 AM »
So basically I can understand from your rambling that:

1. You bubble NH3 into ether.
2. You dissolve your pseudoephedrine in there.
3. You add lithium.
4. You filter solids off.
5. You gass the ether solution with HCl

and then you say: gas it you will have a soapy substance that i blieve is meth

...that you believe is meth????
 I am sure that your soapy substance is ammonium chloride, as for

NH3 + HCl __> NH4Cl

ammonium chloride, mixed up with some pseudoephedrine, and perhaps a bit of lithium salt, sounds indeed good for a 'headfuck'

A Birch reduction will only work in liquid ammonia (although I believe I have seen ethylenediamine referenced around here, I don't look at the stim forum so often).
How would you, or your 'engineer friend' suggest why an ammonia-saturated ether solution should work then?

he told me he would not even come on here aruging with anyone that disagrees cause he said they need to get a chemistry degree before they act like they know something =)

Haha, what complete bullshit.
He is just too chicken because he knows himself that it is complete bullshit.

BTW pseudoephedrine is not reduced to ephedrine, it is isomerised, big difference. Not that you'd care, of course.

suttleila

meth using 34-0-0
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2003, 07:35:00 AM »

suttleila

vitus!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2003, 07:46:00 AM »

Vitus_Verdegast

well,
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2003, 08:04:00 AM »
for one thing your writing style makes it all hard to understand.
Why don't you outline your procedure step by step in clear English, that would be a great help?
If you continue giving "explanations" like this then it is only common sense that people immediately dismiss it as bullshit.

I don't have a clue about what you're trying to say here:
ok soo your claiming that swim is bubbling nh3 into ether and addin psudeo then li then gassing off with hcl hmmm....ok soo lets say you got a tank correct ok then you add your sodium hydroxide and your li why???? i mean its the exact same method except your makin your annie....

...if it don't make meth then why does he stick with it and claim it does..if it don't explain how its any different then all these other methods that make meth...it would still be liquid anhydrous...he told me one time the li is what pulls the ephedrine from the pseduo...along with makin a gas..

Yeah, getting ephedrine is just as simple as pulling "pseudo" from pseudoephedrine.

.....he told me to go read about world war with hitler hmmm he is smart and he came up with this method...

So Hitler was a chemist? And your friend is using Hitler's personal meth synthesis? What is his reference?

-
he said this to me to tell u back he said add a benzine then a protein and you get an amphetimine thats all he had 2 say =)

-....he said this method is like makin a nitrogen bomb =) he said you do a few more things and that is what you would have

But here is the sentence that explains it all...

...ive also seen him do something that i have never seen anyone else do with meth...he added mercury to it

Yes, I seem to notice that.

Edit: BTW yes, methamphetamine is really easy to synthesize, but 4-methyl-aminorex is even more easy practically speaking using the KOCN route, no hazardous things like handling phosphorus or liquid NH 3, no pressure hydrogenation, merely simple refluxing is what is needed.

Edit 2: But then again I can't seem to relate that you are referring to 4-MAR with the term 'ice', since you also seem to distinguish another kind as 'amber glass'.
Does this mean that you are unable to perform a simple recrystallisation?