Author Topic: Palladium Chloride gone from Auction Site  (Read 4558 times)

DiMethyl

Palladium Chloride gone from Auction Site
« on: April 26, 2002, 02:41:00 PM »
I had become so used to seeing palladium chloride for sale on my favorite auction site ( to remain nameless ), that its disappearance from that site got my attention right away.
Perhaps the source just temporarily ran out, but my suspicous nature leads me to believe otherwise and I suspect some broader implications.
I'm still looking for some pure palladium metal but nothing yet.

DiMethyl

Thanks
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2002, 03:54:00 PM »
Coin shop?
Good idea.
Thanks

ClearLight

hadn't seen it in a while...
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2002, 04:44:00 PM »
NaBH4 used to be there as well... no more...

Infinite Radiant Light - THKRA

humidbeing

and
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2002, 07:06:00 PM »
Dimethyl, swim ahs also noticed sassy source gone from fav auction place as well, and this does seem a little weird.
  Also said source went from 32oz quantities to adding
one gallon offers prior to being seemingly absent
altogether.
  Kind troubling?

CG I miss you sweety, I really do.

humidbeing

agat
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2002, 07:08:00 PM »
The timing seems a little too arranged.
  Poly Sam you're the expert, any comments?

CG I miss you sweety, I really do.

ClearLight

that sassy source
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2002, 12:18:00 AM »
ClearLight took a look at that sassy source at the auction site, and then went back and checked all the prior auctions... hmmm that was all they ever sold... hmmm then there was that web site that was all they sold... and this was from one of those southern states....hmmm like southern shit kickers don't have a ton of OTHER shit to sell???

CL's arts training gaave him this little umbrella voice, you know, the one that on a sunny day says take the umbrella, and if you don't your fucked.. that he learned to listen to... When I saw that auction I allowed the energy of the page to permeate my being and see what the umbrella voice said... it reminded me of just how those black widow spiders hang out in their web all shiny and stilleto like...

In computer security they are called honey pots... put them out and see what you attract...
>:(

none_the_less

ALL.MOST procured PdCl, and A pair of I's
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2002, 12:24:00 AM »
i THiNk i allMOST went that roUte with the PdCl @ some E.d.c.BA site or sUmthINg like that I2 forgot.

Ive never experienced this whole online buying and selling thing... its a whole nother universe full of 95% bullshit and the FIVE PERCENTERS that are comfortable maKING a TreNd Setting, yet silent & *"honest" living, even if they make no $ at all.
*(for this opinion honesty and legality are not of the same pODD)

well any way, damn they will let you sell pretty much any thing, i thUnk i allmOST boUght a pair of EiYiE2s for USD$50:25*g. when i thought about it enough, if it sound to good to be true than, you either do it or i didnt.

i rather stUmble into my Darkroom, there should be should be some Amber Bottles somewhere...

Keep On Movin .....
don't STOP

ciao
none_the_lesss

dr_ruthenium

Huh?
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2002, 12:42:00 PM »
CL: Are you talking about the auction site vendor which sells 16 oz, 32 oz and gallons?  Also has a web site selling 2.2 lbs, 19.8 lbs, and 5 gallons for like $875?  If so, has anyone purchased from them?  Anyone made product with their oil?

kapen

feds
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2002, 01:38:00 PM »
dont order anything but aparatus from the auction site just to bee safe. how hard is it to look elsewhere open your eyes and put a few more keystrokes into various search engine you can find everything your looking for very easily. a couple emails here a couple there. dont be an idiot. or suffer the consequences.
-kap-

Just say know.

dr_ruthenium

Too late
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2002, 01:52:00 PM »
Too late.  Have been discrete.  Nothing to my home.  Etc., etc., etc.  Just wanted if anyone knew about that source in particular as far as product?!

ClearLight

don't know
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2002, 06:22:00 PM »
Web site is gone... don't know if this one is the same as the web site... but hey, if you got your dead drops set up right, why not...

dr_ruthenium

Nope, that web site is still up!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2002, 07:08:00 AM »
Nope, that web site is still up!!!

Vibrating_Lights

pssst....
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2002, 09:34:00 PM »
:P

DiMethyl

PdCl2 Returns
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2002, 02:06:00 PM »
Yes----the catalyst has returned to the web site so its disappearance was only temporary.

Goodtimes

Nope
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2002, 02:15:00 PM »
Swim was always worried about being fucked with the Palladium off of the auction site....

expensive shit to find out that you ended up buying NaPdCl2.

fuck that..

"The gods are too fond of a joke."  (Aristotle)

utopium

scared
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2002, 05:59:00 PM »
Swim knows someone who bought the sassy from the business at that online auction.  He bought from them only once, before he even knew about the hive, security, etc.  He watched the auction site to see if this place still sold it, and noticed for a while that they didn't seem to sell anymore.  Swim stopped looking and thought nothing more about it.  Then,  months later out of the blue, they send him an email saying "We have Sassafras back in Stock!"  It was really quite disturbing, and swim obviously ignored the email.

Have you ever known a shady guy who disappears for a while, then comes back with a strange story about where he's been?  Then, he wants you to get involved in some funky stuff?  Well, that's exactly how swim felt when he saw that email.

"No...why would I need a fire extinguisher?"

TheBlindGenius

Swim too
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2002, 09:29:00 PM »
One of swim's friends told swim that when they ordered sassy from that site, the supplier sent them an email stating "stock up now, we sell one gallon for only $xxx."  scary?  maybe, swim doesn't know

pickler

huummmmmmmm
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2002, 09:47:00 PM »
Sounds too good to be true. Gallons can be found, but if someone is soliciting sales, sounds like a trap. I'd steer clear of that place. Only takes one time to get ya busted.

We'll soon find out if I'm a chemist or not!

Fully_Auto

Yeah
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2002, 10:03:00 PM »
I'm with Pickler that just seems odd.

Bwiti

"Have you ever known a shady guy who disappears ...
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2002, 04:56:00 AM »
"Have you ever known a shady guy who disappears for a while, then comes back with a strange story about where he's been?  Then, he wants you to get involved in some funky stuff?  Well, that's exactly how swim felt when he saw that email."

Yup, been there, done that! Fuck that!
:o

Love my country, fear my government.