Author Topic: Palladium Chloride gone from Auction Site  (Read 4551 times)

Goodtimes

Skeptical
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2002, 07:36:00 AM »
I don't get the sassy worrying.

From what I can tell, possession of only sassy is not a crime in itself.  I would be more worried about buying online, with p-benzo, pdcl, sassy, and glassware in my profile.

Now that, I would be worried about.. and yes, I have seen it.  Stupid, stupid stupid stupid.

But I would feel somewhat secure if I ordered online, although I don't.  Use necessary precaution to keep your name totally uninvolved...

"The gods are too fond of a joke."  (Aristotle)

dr_ruthenium

Are we all refering to the same place?
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2002, 07:39:00 AM »
Are we all refering to the same place?  There are two on that auction site.  Has anyone bought from the place with two names ?  If so, did this sassy result in honey???

pickler

sassy
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2002, 08:57:00 AM »
If your soo desperate for sassy that you have to risk safety, then you probably souldn't be "experimenting". Swim would rather have no sassy and be free. Nothing is worth jail. If you can't find it, try Rhodium's page. There are methods for getting your safrole other ways. It might not be Ideal and take longer, but safety is first. When sassy oil gets locked down by our friends the DEA, other routes are going to have to be used. Just something to think about.

We'll soon find out if I'm a chemist or not!

Jubrail

Sassy worries
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2002, 08:30:00 PM »
There is reason to be worried about sassy.  They are cracking down.  They've busted people for selling and tracked down who they sold to.  Don't want to mention any specifics, but I have the court documents in my room right now.

Rainbows & Butterflies Forever :)

noj

So...
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2002, 10:13:00 PM »
Let's quit talking about places that sell, places to find and parts of names of places that sell. Fucking retards. Quit fucking it up for everyone. Fuck you piss me off. How long do you think it will be now? Do you think The Hive doesn't have big brother reading it? Is that code so cryptic that they can't figure out who to shut down next? Go find another hobby before someone gets you hurt.

Mastery is based on the understanding and practice of technique.

Please edit those posts!

dr_ruthenium

Yeah, your right. I just didn't realize that ...
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2002, 07:00:00 AM »
Yeah, your right.  I just didn't realize that there was anything illegal about selling or purchasing sassafras oil!!!  Do we know this to be true?!

pickler

sassy oil
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2002, 07:35:00 AM »
Buying or selling sassy oil is not illegal, but what people use it for is. Sassy oil doesn't have that many uses except for welll you know.

We'll soon find out if I'm a chemist or not!

kapen

aromatherapy
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2002, 11:54:00 AM »
you mean sassy isnt just used for aromatherapy? i wonder when water is going to get scheduled i cant think of many synths that dont use it.
-kap-

Just say know.

Bwiti

Where the hell is that PdCl2 from palladium ...
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2002, 12:34:00 AM »
Where the hell is that PdCl2 from palladium synth. Could have sworn it was on Rhodium's site?

Love my country, fear my government.

Goodtimes

pdcl2
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2002, 07:44:00 PM »

DiMethyl

Sassy Candles
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2002, 02:24:00 AM »
I use sassy oil for candles. Pour a tablespoon into a one pound candle and later the wonderful smell of sassy fills the home. My favorite is Calamus oil. It is like vanilla but deeper and richer. Spendy though. Of course not all of the sassy oil goes into the candles. What a waste that would be.

dr_ruthenium

DM: What else can sassy be used for?
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2002, 05:46:00 AM »
DM: What else can sassy be used for?  It looks like mine is destined for candles, non-potable root beer, massage oil for non-human primates, and anti-septic for rodents.

Bwiti

"http://www.rhodium.ws/chemistry/pd-catalyst.faq.
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2002, 11:37:00 AM »
"https://www.thevespiary.org/rhodium/Rhodium/chemistry/pd-catalyst.faq.html"

Thanks for the link, but it doesn't have a synth for PdCl2, just synths for other catalysts that use PdCl2. I think a synth is in one of my Fester books, but we all know how reliable he is.

psychokitty

Aqua regia?
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2002, 07:57:00 PM »
According to the Wacker patent the reference of which I posted a while back, palladium metal can be converted to PdCl2 by dissolving in aqua regia (which if I remember correctly is simply a mixture of common acids) followed by evaporation.

tao

not all
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2002, 08:07:00 PM »
Nitric acid isn't so common around here.

Bwiti

Thanks Psychokitty, but I'm worried about ...
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2002, 08:14:00 AM »
Thanks Psychokitty, but I'm worried about attracting attention with that method. I could easily purchase concentrated nitric, but since several mail-bombs have gone off in the U.S. recently, I might be seen as a fucking terrorist. I'm better off being paranoid, because I don't want to get a nasty-gram or visitation from over-paid, fat-ass feds. Just kidding, I'm not that paranoid! ;D  My big interest is producing PdCl2 with an electric current from a battery charger or whatever. I have a picture in my head of the set-up, but I still can't remember what damn book it was from. It was for an aqueous solution of the catalyst. Tell me if this rings a bell:
8)

lugh

PdCl2 Synthesis
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2002, 08:49:00 AM »

Post 75765 (missing)

(lugh: "Re: PdCl2 synthesis", Methods Discourse)

Bwiti

Thanks! 8-)
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2002, 08:24:00 PM »
Thanks! 8)

juggaer

photosupply record keeping?
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2002, 01:18:00 PM »
I'll take this with a grain of salt but does anyone know what kind of records your run of the mill mail order photo supply company keeps?  In addition to that how often if ever (i'm assuming they would) do they get visits from friendly agencies trying to keep the streets safe?  Are they in the same boat as a chem supply company?  Thanks.

"We must be the change we wish to see."
-- Gandhi

GOD

other uses
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2002, 02:02:00 PM »
sassy also used for making candy and killing head lice, also for making root beer etc...

My mom tells me Im good lookin'!!!