Author Topic: feedstock question  (Read 2391 times)

crazeddreams

feedstock question
« on: September 10, 2004, 05:06:00 PM »
swim was making i2 from tinc and had an unexpected guest, he had i2 in a filter, that was in a bowl uncovered but all swim could do was stick it in a cabnit, swim got rid of the guest and went back to the cabnit to note there was two bowls, he looked in the bowl he didnt know was there and found some cleaned feedstock from a previous dream when he lacked other materials and could only use so much feedstock, the thing that worried swim was it had that godawful tint from iodine, the two questions swim has are, has the time (6 weeks or so) effected the feedstock, and will the I cause any problems/ should swim clean them again?

Rasputin

Not Likely
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2004, 06:36:00 PM »
The feedstock is probably fine. I mean you are going to add I2 to it anyways, right? It does not really go bad, not in six weeks anyways. Oh yeah, why on earth are you leaving I2 sitting out anyways. It will sublime away, and that sucks, just wasted time and money. Its also bad for you, just a tad bit of I2 exposure will make you feel like shit( painful urination, hard to piss, and general feeling like shit). From now on, put the damn shit in a bottle or something, its for your health. It may not seem important now but, later on, years from now, you will be all fucked up, if you dont start taking some safety procautions. I sadly, know from expirience.

Good luck fellow Bee, may you always bee prosperous.

crazeddreams

swim had just got the the crystals filtered...
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2004, 07:17:00 PM »
swim had just got the the crystals filtered and did not have time to transfer them into an air tight container, swim realizes the stupidity behind leaving i2 exposed it was just his only option here