Author Topic: Wareami  (Read 7377 times)

Offline geezmeister

• Pupae
Wareami
« on: January 07, 2023, 01:16:31 AM »
Those of you who remember Wareami, be advised that he died recently, of cancer. I was last in touch with him December 1, and he advised me of his diagnosis but did not tell me how advanced his cancer was.

Offline java

• Founding Wasp
Re: Wareami
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2023, 04:06:30 AM »
......i was in contact with him and  had  many aspirations , he wrote,

“Hey Java, Is Org still around and if so, is he active on any boards. I haven't been to any forums in quite some time. This month unfortunately I was unable to afford renewal for the yearly hosting to keep the WD®eloaded archives up. I still have the wdrestored.com domain and next month I will purchase another host for the archives and begin building a new board. I was unsuccessful at repairing the WD®evolutions database from when it went offline in 2013. That is on the back burner until after I build WD®esurrections forum and I'll bring back the repaired archive for a full historic account of the archives.
I trust this message finds you and yours in good health and patiently await your reply. As for myself, i'm not in the best shape after being diagnosed with cancer and other health problems common in old age. Hit me back
Peace
Ware“.
....may he rest in peace to an old friend....java
"If you like yourself....then take care of yourself"

Offline tolkien187

• Pupae
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2023, 04:46:46 PM »
the world feels a bit colder now, rest in peace.

Offline palerm0

• Larvae
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2023, 01:16:36 AM »
I found his dense posts on the hive almost impossible to read but he most definitely pushed the craft forward.  RIP Wareami.  Stay UP

Offline Baba_McKensey

• Toad Quarantine
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2023, 01:59:54 PM »
A friend with meth....

I'm not Sam