Site > Harm Reduction Resources

Things to never create or consume

<< < (7/8) > >>

squirreltagnew:
I'm surprised no one mentioned teratogens.
I mean sure, I take them on most days but I bet at least some of you would rather steer clear of such stuff.

As for amphetamine azide, I think the free hydrazoic acid problem might be worse than the explosive risks.

Vesp:

--- Quote from: carl on December 08, 2021, 07:55:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Vesp on December 08, 2021, 07:52:30 PM ---This probably makes the list if it isn't mentioned yet.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethylheptylpyran

--- End quote ---
I made the olivetol for the 1,1-dimethyl analogue, and the fucking coppers took it away! :(

I would definitely make that drug.
Don't believe the wiki propaganda :D
I enjoyed the spice stuff when it still contained HU-210.

--- End quote ---

It's the duration that freaks me out. I've had bad experiences with pot, and the idea that you might take too large of a dose and have a bad time for 2-3 days just doesn't sound like a feature in anyway.

Honestly, I think a great strategy for psychedelic drugs in general would be to lower their duration.
If there was an easy to dose shroom like experience that lasted only an hour or two, I think it would be... a big hit socially.
I suppose a limiting factor to psych use is how much free time you need for them, and newbies may be worried. A shorter duration would open more people up to more experimentation.

I wonder if there are any safe, easy to dose short duration psychedelics?

jacolives:

--- Quote from: Vesp on December 08, 2021, 09:31:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: carl on December 08, 2021, 07:55:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Vesp on December 08, 2021, 07:52:30 PM ---This probably makes the list if it isn't mentioned yet.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethylheptylpyran

--- End quote ---
I made the olivetol for the 1,1-dimethyl analogue, and the fucking coppers took it away! :(

I would definitely make that drug.
Don't believe the wiki propaganda :D
I enjoyed the spice stuff when it still contained HU-210.

--- End quote ---

It's the duration that freaks me out. I've had bad experiences with pot, and the idea that you might take too large of a dose and have a bad time for 2-3 days just doesn't sound like a feature in anyway.

Honestly, I think a great strategy for psychedelic drugs in general would be to lower their duration.
If there was an easy to dose shroom like experience that lasted only an hour or two, I think it would be... a big hit socially.
I suppose a limiting factor to psych use is how much free time you need for them, and newbies may be worried. A shorter duration would open more people up to more experimentation.

I wonder if there are any safe, easy to dose short duration psychedelics?

--- End quote ---

Apparently AMT can be smoked though I can’t seem to get any info on how long this is in duration compared to taking it orally.  Don’t have my copy of Tihkal in front of me either.  2C-B is relatively  short acting in my experience.  I would think somewhere in the world of all of those different ring substituted phenethylamine as, an ethoxy instead of methoxy here or there I would think one of them would be shorter acting.  I tried a couple different NBOH compounds can’t recall which ones, but they were made from a Tweetio (as Shulgin called them), so there’s actually quite a lot to explore.

Actually I should add something to that, but I think it says in the book that the 2-ethoxy compounds in the 2C family, while weaker, were shorter in duration.  Given that the NBOH and NBOMe compounds are typically much stronger than their parent phenethylamine I would think there might be something there. Say, 2C-D-NBOH with an ethyl ether on the ring instead of methyl.  Of course it’s hard to find information out about some of these compounds despite being at one point or other available on the commercial market somewhere.

timescale7017:

--- Quote from: jacolives on December 08, 2021, 05:01:15 PM ---If you’re like me, it’s not even the money but the huge fucking dopamine hit of succeeding in this endeavor that is the real reward. So why not do it again?  And then again and again and again.  It’s easy to become an addict to and a slave to this much in the same way that one becomes a slave to a drug like heroin.

--- End quote ---

This, absolutely. I can say without a doubt that the synthetic pursuit of psychoactive chemicals has been the most rewarding aspect of my (admittedly short) life.

Which brings to mind Eleusis:

--- Quote ---Months went by with no sign of the DEA. Slowly but surely my co-conspirator convinced me to start up again. She used the very persuasive argument that since I had started manufacturing, no one would buy anything else (I was a fanatic about quality, I never cut my MDMA, and I made sure that every dose was 100-110mg for the best possible experience). It really didn\rquote t take much convincing, though, because once you start, I don't believe you can stop until you are *caught*. It is too seductive, way too seductive. Viddy well, little brothers, viddy well (c.f.- A Clockwork Orange).

--- End quote ---

Butterfly:
This man was told he was buying Demerol, but whoever cooked it didn't know or care that they were also creating something that can actually destroy a person more thoroughly than most chemical weapons.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l720wreghqo
Know the limitations of your knowledge and never create something you aren't certain is safe for human consumption.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version