Author Topic: 2-step meth the best!  (Read 5903 times)

java

re-DCM
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2002, 04:37:00 PM »
Very odd........your comments that is,... ten years ago many watched items were never there .......and so you stockpile,    school chemistry was fun but never learned to do any practical stuff, and Methyl amine has been watched for a long time, besides my many futile attempts at synthesis  through phenylacetic acid in the oven tube procedure were painful and very stinky.

If I cut and pasted someone else article , it was to be used as refrence not as a put down or an infringement on his/her time ans effort.  If I 'm not familiar with some things its not a my pride only wanting to know .  Yes I know the thyonil route well and if you did more research you would find that its uysed in a new type of batteries, also Phosphorous tri chloride could be substituded and its not watched , but then you knew that and was just trying to impress me with your unproductive comments and .......aren't we all trying to reach the same goal.......learn something  to make something? I don't live in the states so that would indicate to you that not all governments are draconian and  negate the freedom of its citizens.  No insult  to anyone just a comment. I try to share what I know and leave the vanity behind  and ask the  stupid questions, its how we learn!

Organikum

I said what I thought
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2002, 06:47:00 PM »
Hey java,
do a quick jump over thy fence over here, yep? Look at this thread and whats ya impression?

I looked at this thread and a big question mark appeared. I wrote this post. It is not an aggressive, accusing or offending post. Is it? Did ya feel violated? If so, sorry, that wasn´t intended by me.
But to ask a question or two is thy source of knowledge and peace. Peace because if I had not asked, doubts would appear whenever I see ya name.

I´m very shure I´m not thy only doubting bee here.

For saying thy truth, I´m a lazy sack and clearing now gives me more time to do some couching (not HIVE COUCH my home couch...) :)

This "impress ya with unproductive comments" is mean. Hope this isn´t ya true opinion? (I behave myself, and do not rant about unproductivity & copy & paste... peace on this?)

it´s moving - but I would lie if I say I´m convinced
ORGY

not USSA habitant.

"I hope I'm becoming more eccentric. More room, you know.
 More room in the brain."

edit ORGY: I did some PM´ing with java and want to state that I understand things better now. Not absolutely convinced, but not alarmed anymore.

placebo

hydrogenation
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2002, 03:11:00 PM »
The second hydrogenation was from KrZ's classic write-up.

Bored...