Author Topic: Europe Is Experiencing a New Wave of Super-Potent Ecstasy  (Read 22196 times)

Offline CHEMICALCOWBOY36

• Subordinate Wasp
In this, you must never lapse. Even those who would be our allies would not understand. Our domain is the shadow. Stray from it reluctantly, for when you do, you must strike hard ,fast and fade away... Without a trace.

Offline CHEMICALCOWBOY36

• Subordinate Wasp
Re: Europe Is Experiencing a New Wave of Super-Potent Ecstasy
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 03:10:27 AM »
Also i know this is old news to us bee Europe has always been on the for front for ecstasy production for years now but Jesus 300mg pills smh thats to dangerous to be selling like that ? well mayb not in Europe but if those ever make to the us i can see them cause problems because kids nowdays are idiots! But i hope this is true i long for the gold age to return like in the 90s hopefully summer 16 will be the summer of love ! lol
In this, you must never lapse. Even those who would be our allies would not understand. Our domain is the shadow. Stray from it reluctantly, for when you do, you must strike hard ,fast and fade away... Without a trace.

Offline Lipbalm

• Donated!
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 04:28:16 AM »
Flood of MDMA is old news. The flood of LSD is the real news. Someone tell me where all THAT is coming from.
Any book you want for free:
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/

Any research paper you want for free:
sci-hub.cc

Offline dream0n

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 05:32:54 AM »
Lipbalm: I thought it was pretty obvious when examined closely. I couldn't point my finger in any particular direction.
off to bigger and better things - don't worry I will visit from time to time

Offline NeonCortex

• Subordinate Wasp
    • Sci-Hub
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 07:51:28 AM »
It is very true that Europe has been flooded with MDMA last few years. Before this we saw more than a decade of expensive and often shady pills, while MDMA HCl was very expensive (although manegable since there are a few doses per gram). With the rise of PMK-glycidate came cheap pills and even cheaper MDMA HCl crystals of high quality. Seeing fairly large crystals in pills is not uncommon at all. Last year, high quality pills dropped to an all-time low of about €5/pill when buying 5-20 pcs or so. Last month I saw the lowest price (end-user pricing) on MDMA crystals I have seen in northern europe ever - about €35-40 even when purchasing a single gram!

Haven't seen much MDA going around yet though, I guess MDA doesn't really have the same commercial potential.
Scientific articles accessible to everyone - as they should be!
sci-hub.st

Offline Lipbalm

• Donated!
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 07:15:44 PM »
Lipbalm: I thought it was pretty obvious when examined closely. I couldn't point my finger in any particular direction.

So where is it coming from? Not submerged culture. If it is ET then I think the mafia would have to be involved (maybe the Galena plant in Milan) because I just don't see a single motivated person being able to bypass the restrictions.

sci-hub.cc

Offline CHEMICALCOWBOY36

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2016, 07:46:29 PM »
Very interesting lipblam go on....... 8)

Offline Lipbalm

• Donated!
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 08:46:06 PM »
I'm just saying it has to be a material unscheduled and easy to get. Go back a half century through the LSD lab busts. They were all using something unscheduled. I have no doubt that some divert the scheduled materials but all the big labs busted were using something unscheduled. Ever since they scheduled ergotamine the chemists have just been going down the list of ergot alkaloids. Once one is scheduled they just move onto to the next one. But I have tried to source all remaining unscheduled ergot alkaloids and either no one makes them or they are made in small amounts by only one company. I just would like to know what this magic material is everyone is using. Because there is no fucking way you can buy a gram of %99 pure LSD crystal for just $9k all day long unless there is some material out there just flowing across the world with ease people are using. And I sure would like to know what it is.

sci-hub.cc

Offline NeonCortex

• Subordinate Wasp
    • Sci-Hub
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2016, 02:16:04 AM »
Flood of MDMA is old news. The flood of LSD is the real news. Someone tell me where all THAT is coming from.

It's not mainly made up of LSD -it is only called or sold as that. I believe it's a glorious mix on the market in Europe. Some of it is LSD, sure, but there are other ergot-based compounds too. More than that, though, are probably all kinds of potent phenethylamine psychedelics. Last one I saw analysis on turned out to be that caffein-prodrug to DOM or DOB. Can't remember what it is called.
Scientific articles accessible to everyone - as they should be!
sci-hub.st

Offline taz007

• Pupae
LSD?
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2016, 12:15:04 PM »
Its probably not legit LSD 25i-nbome or some other Chinese garbage

"Due to its potency and much lower cost than so-called classical or traditional psychedelics, 25I-NBOMe blotters are sometimes misrepresented as, or mistaken for LSD blotters.[19] It is dangerous to attempt to differentiate the two using sensory techniques (i.e. taste) but reagent testing (in particular ehrlich's reagent) can easily differentiate ergolines from 25I-NBOMe via colour change.[20] Small quantities of 25I-NBOMe can provide a large numbers of doses. Vendors may import 25I-NBOMe in bulk and resell individual doses for considerable profit"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25I-NBOMe
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 12:17:32 PM by taz007 »

Offline Scarecrow

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2016, 04:47:58 PM »
IMO there is still  to some degree large scale diversion of ergot alkaloids happening in eastern europe i.e the czech republic, and that much of the commercial lavender crystal i.e bicycle day tabs are laid with.
It's a war on personal freedom, that's what it is.

Offline Vesp

• Administrator
  • Founding Wasp
    • The Vespiary
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2016, 05:30:45 PM »
The real question is where the hell is all of the 1P-LSD coming from?
Vespiary Archive: https://anonfiles.com/LcP9E4Y9u6/backup-2021-12-01_zip

Bitcoin: 1VespJ7dUtwMmvz6oDsMFDzs18kML58UV

Monero: 423c1FAdzQKPQRZEnsK84vSff7M8hCZoR16dvBkzFev3PwEDpLhgneHYyscUgmyVtyXyjMgLjhpGiePKZks16iN95UwXUKk

Offline Vesp

• Administrator
  • Founding Wasp
    • The Vespiary
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2016, 05:34:15 PM »
My guess is Chinese fermenting labs are producing it all. 
They also make all the ephedrine now days that ends up being used in meth labs in Mexico.  That was a big deal, one of the biggest drug lords was the ephedrine supplier and from China. They know their biotransformations.
Vespiary Archive: https://anonfiles.com/LcP9E4Y9u6/backup-2021-12-01_zip

Bitcoin: 1VespJ7dUtwMmvz6oDsMFDzs18kML58UV

Monero: 423c1FAdzQKPQRZEnsK84vSff7M8hCZoR16dvBkzFev3PwEDpLhgneHYyscUgmyVtyXyjMgLjhpGiePKZks16iN95UwXUKk

Offline Kykeon

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2016, 06:05:43 PM »
There is loads of real LSD on the market in Europe. And the 1P-LSD is made by lizardlabs as far as I know.

Offline xtvree

• Larvae
Re: LSD?
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2016, 06:21:03 PM »
Its probably not legit LSD 25i-nbome or some other Chinese garbage
Not talking tabs but crystal - price of a gram is down by 50% since two years ago

Offline thewire

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2016, 06:50:43 PM »
There is loads of real LSD on the market in Europe. And the 1P-LSD is made by lizardlabs as far as I know.
Thanx for that!   I love their posy "Love, light and lysergamides" ;D 1P-ETH-LAD ;D

Lab results Germany:
http://www.checkyourdrugs.at/drug-checking-2/datenbank/
Suchergebnis

Ergebnis 225 von 225 - Proben Nr. 193

Datum   29.1.2016
Event   Paradise Winter Festival - 29.01.2016
gekauft als   LSD
Straßenname   k.A.
Konsistenz   k.A.
Farbabstufung   normal
Farbe   bunt
erwartetes Ergebnis
Ergebnis der Probe

Probenummer
Testergebnis   
LSD
gekauft als
erwartete Inhaltsstoffe   Menge
LSD
80 µg
andere Inhaltsstoffe   Menge
-    -
Bemerkung

Diese Probe enthält jene Substanz, die erwartet wurde.

LSD is still available  on the market .

Ergebnis 210 von 225 - Proben Nr. 119

Warnung!   
LSD
gekauft als
erwartete Inhaltsstoffe   Menge
-    -
andere Inhaltsstoffe   Menge
25C-NBOMe
25B-NBOMe

unbekannte Substanz
480 µg
810 µg

Bemerkung

Achtung!!!
Die Inhaltsstoffe dieser Probe sind gesundheitlich besonders bedenklich!

-----------
Detailed Import Data of ergotamine tartrate
https://www.zauba.com/import-ergotamine+tartrate-hs-code.html

« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 07:13:29 PM by thewire »

Offline thewire

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2016, 07:23:53 PM »
Heroin Holiday in the Czech Republic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdYZj9vmfi0
If morphine poppy can be harvested like in this video ,  I can only imagine the scale of illegal harvest  of ergot in the same country. 

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2016, 02:08:24 PM »
Poppies are easy as shit to grow. Its diffiult to foul up actually, to a point where you get nothing at all.

Even here in cloudy, cold, overcast rainy britain, a pod crop is worth it, and a big enough on can if extracted with solvents rather than just lanced, yield some very good H. Although, a tip-propionyl diester of morphine is far more potent, faster, longer acting, all round a superior drug to either H or morphine. Lasts a long  time, rather like pod tea does and IVed, packs a hell of a wallop.
Nomen mihi Legio est, quia multi sumus

I'm hyperbolic, hypergolic, viral, chiral. So motherfucking twisted my laevo is on the right side.

Offline Secura

• Larvae
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2016, 09:11:02 PM »
My pet snake told me that 1P-LSD, ALD-52, ETH-LAD, and any other "new" novel lysergamides hitting the market are being developed/manufactured by a few chemists working independently, with one of the outlets for distribution being based in Poland. You're probably familiar with the RC supplier if you've been watching the scene for the last year.

These labs have capitalized on the demand for these substances and don't feel comfortable divulging their lab notes. My snake heard that the ETH-LAD synthesis was very very tricky, a real hair-ripper-outter. That's all my snake knows.

Offline Lipbalm

• Donated!
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2016, 01:08:03 AM »
Poppies are easy as shit to grow.

Yeah if you are in Afghanistan, Colombia, or Mexico. I don't know where else you are going to find the 1,000 acres you need to grow any meaningful amount in an unmolested manner (just like coca). If you want to just make some pretty flowers in your garden then sure it's easy to grow, but for drug purposes there is a reason it is all grow in far away places unlike marijuana.

sci-hub.cc