Author Topic: Amen. Someone real whgo stands up.  (Read 5703 times)

Offline arkoma

• Subordinate Wasp
  • TANSTAAFL
Amen. Someone real whgo stands up.
« on: February 07, 2021, 09:54:24 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/feb/06/meet-carl-hart-parent-columbia-professor-and-heroin-user

*edit*
The pursuit of happiness, enshrined in the Declaration of Independence, is what really galvanises Hart. For him, drugs are a civil liberty issue. Just as he believes, as a self-professed gun hobbyist, in the right to bear arms, he also believes in the right to take drugs. Neither, he contends, is harmful if done responsibly.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 09:55:59 AM by arkoma »
"We seek infinite addiction potential... if you can put it down, its not strong enough!" Tramp RIP

Offline carli

• Pupae
Re: Amen. Someone real whgo stands up.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2021, 06:06:22 PM »
short & drunk reply: slaves should not have arms to defend or free themselves and should not take drugs to bee happy, they should just work!
(but now we know who that ominous "carl" is :D )
|--[==]>-- (better changed this due to freedom of speech to "avoid govermental promoted vaccines" --<[==]--|

Offline Mrbovinejony

• Founding Wasp
  • Seaweed hugger
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 12:22:51 AM »
Just because hes black doesnt mean hes a slave  ::)

/s
The Germans express it nicely: “Hunger ist der beste Koch,”
which means that a hungry man at table will not complain about quality. - Max Gergel

May all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch opponents, and live like a windrammer as you fuck

Offline carli

• Pupae
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 01:00:57 AM »
but beeing "white" doesn't mean that i'm not a slave.
(as you mention it, i see what you mean: last post shouldn't bee interpreted as racist but as general society criticism :) )

edit: well, look, what you did:

This post was reported for racism and subsequently edited by Joe
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 01:25:20 AM by Corrosive Joeseph »
|--[==]>-- (better changed this due to freedom of speech to "avoid govermental promoted vaccines" --<[==]--|

Offline Mrbovinejony

• Founding Wasp
  • Seaweed hugger
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 01:15:10 AM »
I feel you. If I was a hippy I'd say "were all slaves to the man broooooooo"
which means that a hungry man at table will not complain about quality. - Max Gergel

May all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch opponents, and live like a windrammer as you fuck

Offline carli

• Pupae
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2021, 01:22:28 AM »
greatest slavekeeper is the tax office, doesn't matter, how you're colored :) (they're soo antiracist - they steal money from everyone! :D )

edit: you're even allowed to make money with badbad drugs as long as you pay taxes https://de.marketscreener.com/kurs/aktie/MIND-MEDICINE-MINDMED-I-32625323/ (you'll find some translator or an english version) :)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 01:57:22 AM by carli »

Offline Johnathan Ferris

• Pupae
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2021, 02:55:50 AM »
Yeah, I have a couple of cop friends(see I can go undercover, too!) And somehow the conversation landed on drugs, and one of them was talking about how you have to pay an "illegal and illicit substances" tax, and you can do it anonymously. Not that anyone would do such a thing, as The Man already profits from organized crime anyway, but I thinks it's quite humorous.

Offline big mac

• 5MackO DMT
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2021, 08:24:45 AM »
I wonder what would be the cops' reaction when busted dealer told them, that he pays taxes and his substances are pure and lab tested :D

Offline SpaceMan

• Larvae
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2021, 08:34:15 AM »
they would laugh at you..

Offline big mac

• 5MackO DMT
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2021, 09:23:27 AM »
Worth trying anyways   ::)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 03:21:46 PM by Sawdust and Honey »

Offline arkoma

• Subordinate Wasp
  • TANSTAAFL
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2021, 12:48:41 AM »
hxxps://b-ok.cc/book/11279793/d34494
"We seek infinite addiction potential... if you can put it down, its not strong enough!" Tramp RIP

Offline ketosis

• Just some bee
  • Dominant Wasp
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2021, 10:42:23 AM »
I wonder what would be the cops' reaction when busted dealer told them, that he pays taxes and his substances are pure and lab tested :D

I was about to open my mouth in court that time, thank ALL THE GODS my lawyer hushed me, and said "My client has no comment"

Always say 'No comment"  If you say something like that, the media machine, a truly heartless creature, will basically ruin your life.  Or at least substantially increase your sentence, simply due to social pressure on the judge/prosecutor.

But, when one is NOT facing a potential 10 year conviction for manufacturing blah blah, I salute those that follow the virtue, in the words of Emma Goldman:
"To Sin in Silence, when you should Protest, makes Cowards out of Men"

« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 03:21:42 PM by Sawdust and Honey »

Offline big mac

• 5MackO DMT
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2021, 01:23:27 PM »
Always say 'No comment"  If you say something like that, the media machine, a truly heartless creature, will basically ruin your life.  Or at least substantially increase your sentence, simply due to social pressure on the judge/prosecutor.
Why would they? I mean is it that bad to say such thing? I thought that it would be more of a dark humour joke...

Offline arkoma

• Subordinate Wasp
  • TANSTAAFL
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2021, 07:28:29 PM »
Here in the sTATES, if you said in court that your stuff was lab tested and you paid income tax on your earnings they'd most likely really fuck you.  Instead of just being some "poor addict trying to pay for his own bag" you would most likely be deemed extremely predatory. Profiting off of others suffering and all that dreck.

Been reading the professor's book and its pretty good. Getting "old" is a freedom in itself (in my experience), as you start realizing that in order to institute "generational change" (such as the weed legalization sweeping across the US), shits GOTTA come out of the closet. My friends, NEIGHBORS, and family know that I am the antithesis of what "they" say every meth user is. I function, my bills are paid, I have clean sheets on my bed..................and I use methamphetamine almost every day. Any of you (few) assholes here that talk shit about people that use meth (on a drug forum no less) can (rather impolite comment, take your pick. For suitable commentary I refer you too the suggestion Anakata made to Disneys lawyers over The Bay.  The retractable baton comments come to mind))

*edit* Was Dreamworks, not Disney. Where this lovely quote is from
It is the opinion of us and our lawyers that you are ....... morons, and
that you should please go sodomize yourself with retractable batons.

from here: hxxps://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=1744885
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 07:39:54 PM by arkoma »

Offline Aaronic John

• Pupae
Please forgive my grammar, I am not very good at English.

Offline Mrbovinejony

• Founding Wasp
  • Seaweed hugger
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2021, 11:48:00 PM »
I love lahey. RIP

Offline some_one

• Pupae
  • dont trust anybody especially not yourself
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2021, 10:57:22 AM »
Lahey is awsome! But bubbles is even better :-D

"DECENT!" is my phone's message tone lol.
If I've seen further, it's because I stood on the shoulders of giants!

Offline ketosis

• Just some bee
  • Dominant Wasp
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2021, 04:34:44 PM »
Why would they? I mean is it that bad to say such thing? I thought that it would be more of a dark humour joke...

No because they would love it. It would be interesting and unique.  And next thing you know, your face is on the front page of newspapers worldwide.
The prosecutor and judge suddenly find them selves in a position of not just deciding the fate of one person, but the burden of setting a new precedent will be upon them.  So unless you think our country is about to legalize synthing hard drugs, and public opinion agrees, I would not advise saying anything, especially something unique and interesting

« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 03:21:37 PM by Sawdust and Honey »