Author Topic: Supercritical fluid...  (Read 6618 times)

pHas3d

Supercritical fluid...
« on: March 29, 2000, 02:42:00 AM »
Ok,
So when we left off before our queen beez rough incriminating post removal spree, we were jerking each other off over the joys of carbon dioxide and our fair labtop teased us with snippets of the method to end all methods.

So?

Labtop, I dont think they are going to schedual CO2 anytime soon and most beez cant handle vac distils. I dont think you are in any danger of screwing the game. And I thought you werent even in the game anymore... hmmmm...

In the name of drugs for all,
pHas3d

Sawman

Re: Supercritical fluid...
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2000, 10:31:00 AM »
I knew something was fucked up when I got in here without a password. Fuck you DEA!!!

LaBTop

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2000, 02:30:00 PM »
Sawman, you don't need a password anymore for this forum, you paranoid tweaker.  LT/
PS: Look who's talking!

------------------
WISDOMwillWIN

LaBTop

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2000, 03:29:00 PM »
Ok, pHas3d, it looks so as if you can't find it on your own, here's some help:

Post 100222 (missing)

(The Other Side: "Gas extraction. Help", Chemistry Discourse)

And do me a favor, TRY it, and perfectionise the whole thing, take a 200 L thick walled drum or cylinder and use a lot of the most idiot bigg-ass butane-gas cylinders you can find, and a little tip, there are gasses which even work better, but some intelligent field work is also expected from you here.
Use only thoroughly dried plant material!
And you CAN recycle your gasses, no need to let them escape in thin air, use your McGyver thingy feeling.
I allready told you what your reward CAN be, so go for it.

And Gyrogearloose is a fuckin genius, I'll tell you. No schools, just naturally gifted !

You can use this method for hundreds of other extractions of plant material, and please, don't listen to the dumbasses who posted in the past that this doesn't work, they missed the boat by a mile or two ! LT/ 

------------------
WISDOMwillWIN

badBoy

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2000, 12:28:00 PM »
Hi guys

phaidon

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2000, 01:15:00 PM »
LabTop!

You're referring to CO2, by any chance? I haven't tried
this thang yet, coz' of some circumstantial probs but I definately
have it in my mind 24/7.

How come that this forum need no PW no more?

I noticed that when I go from my hotlist to the fora
directly without going via main page no cookie is set?!!

Fill me in please.

laters, phaidon

LaBTop

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2000, 05:37:00 PM »
This forum is allready for months not password protected anymore, but please, use common sense and use it for real chemistry, and not as a substitute couch, badBoy.
We HATE cookies! LT/ 

------------------
WISDOMwillWIN

Dope Amine

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2000, 02:47:00 AM »
I think I might have been too intimidated to put my post here.  Will you guys check out my post in the chemistry forum about my butane extraction vessel?  I'd appreciate it.

LaBTop

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2000, 08:00:00 PM »
Think iso-butane, no nasty after-smell. LT/

------------------
WISDOMwillWIN

Semtex Enigma

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2000, 11:52:00 PM »
Phas3d, are talking amp/methamp chem here or are you talking about the butane/CO2 extraction method for THC?  Lythandle(sp?) was showing me a WHOLE bunch of tid bits on SC fluids, I think CO2 would be the one to shoot for since it's possibly one of THE most unwatched gasses on the planet, plus I think the pressures for CO2 were only around 250psi at <500C, which a stainless fire extinguisher could easily handle.  Was there a thread that went SC that I may have missed?  If so is it still online or has it gone M.I.A. with most of the rest of the board?  Thanks guys for any and all help, it is as usual, greatly aprecieated.  

------------------

Glad to be a member of your global resource center for the advancement and exchange of knowledge regarding mind altering chemicals...

zephler

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2000, 06:33:00 PM »
I imagine that taking a large bbq butane tank, attatching a pipe leading to a large basket with a strainer on the bottom, then opening the valve would be a juicy time, maybe?

LaBTop

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2000, 01:14:00 AM »
See results of CHEMMAN and Dope Amine here:

Post 107661

(Dope Amine: "THC oil extraction via butane "pipe bomb"", Methods Discourse)
   Topic: THC oil extraction via butane "pipe bomb". LT/ 

------------------
WISDOMwillWIN

zephler

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2000, 09:46:00 PM »
Well lets hope no one uses simple hydrocarbon gases spiked with...mercaptins!

LaBTop

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2000, 04:33:00 PM »
Here, another one:

freejon
unregistered posted 11-06-1998 08:15 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my original post and idea.
Please pass it on.
there will be no interference from frozen material, you cannot pack the pipe hard enough. I did this at first with grass(pot) for the oil then for dmt it works like a charm.
Nothing will impead you if you do as posted..
It is the BEAST extraction method in the world.
You can use carbon dioxide gas as well.
Please do not assume that anything will go wrong with the way posted, those who have not tried it will winder all day what can go wrong the rest of us will be too high to care..................freejon(=Gyrogearloose) LT/

------------------
WISDOMwillWIN

LaBTop

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2000, 06:42:00 PM »
Up !

pHas3d

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2000, 07:05:00 PM »
Wow, I had forgotten about this one.

Sem, you got it. Although green extraction and chem interests me, it was not my original point.

I was thinking about chems that we know and love mingling in new and exciting ways.

But I dont know shit. If you could post some goodies for me to go and find, I would be greatful.

pHas3d

zephler

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2000, 10:00:00 PM »
with regards to THC extraction with the butane pipe bomb, I imagine that one would be able to use those Coleman propane tanks for the little camp stoves...yes or no?  I imagine that propane takes a bit more pressure to stay liquid for long