Author Topic: how does this sound..........  (Read 1998 times)

ekolo

how does this sound..........
« on: October 31, 2003, 04:16:00 PM »
ive used the TFSE and comed to this theory for the easiest
method of making MDMA.hcl. just want to se if its ok or are there some problems. its all theori and just theori.

purification of sassafras oil (safrol 90%) by freezing it using abolts methode 4 freezing to get it pure.

then using .MDP2P production using the Spiceboy SRV/KRV as wacker KRV.   to get pure mdp2p without destilation.

and then Reductive Amination of MDP2P with Al/Hg + Nitromethane by Methyl Man.

now this is theori any comments or am i just wrong all the way. 

:)  :)

sorry for my bad english.

pickler

Check out www.Rhodium.ws
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2003, 07:27:00 PM »
Check out www.Rhodium.ws

ekolo

i know it ive been there to and read as much...
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2003, 07:45:00 PM »
i know it ive been there to and read as much as posible. now i just think this is the fastest solution and would like to hear some opinions from other bees on my theori.

homeslice

It depends on how much your planning on makin...
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2003, 10:02:00 PM »
It depends on how much your planning on makin and what chems are available. Make sure you can get all the chems before you decide.

ekolo

the chemicals are at hand and the grade is lab
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2003, 08:01:00 AM »
the chemicals are at hand and the grade is lab grade for the most of them. the theori is not to make to much just in small amounts like 25g not more.

OcoteaCymbarum

I would think this is one of the easiest way
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2003, 10:22:00 AM »
to start, but I think the benzo waker to be easier to work with, especially when your starting, as its fool proof.
The MM reductive amination is also straight forward but the yields vary and your first run wont be your best until you get the hang of it.

Just one thing. You dont ever mention a distillation. So you would be using dirty ketone to aminate so you have to expect low yields. Then you would turn this into the salt. With no distillation again your product wont be clean. Some people try to get away without distilling the end product by doing a good A/B but I've never heard of making the whole synth without ever distilling, I know I would not do it

ekolo

yeah ok but in the spiceboy krv site it sayes...
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2003, 12:03:00 PM »
yeah ok but in the spiceboy krv site it says that if u use his methode for production of ketone you dont need to destilate the krude ketone because its pure. and freezing methode is also stated to be pure without destilation i awoide the destilation because its very hard very hard for me to get hold of sassafras and dont want to waist it all of, just wanted to find an good and easy solution thats it that and i dont know how to destilate i have the glassware but dont know how i know stupid of me yes yes. thats why i try this way. just would like to know if the final product will be pure enough or just some crap.

or kan i just purifi my mdp2p via "Purification of MDP2P via its NaI complex" found on rhodiums page

Rhodium

Stubborn
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2003, 02:34:00 AM »
No, you need to distill.

ekolo

ooooohhhh ok ok ok ok i get it thx
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2003, 08:06:00 AM »
ooooohhhh  ok ok ok ok i get it thx