<< < (3/8) > >>

jon:
i'll see if I can link the episode here   https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1116212/

Antlerchem:
A friend send to analize this pink coke
And it resulted ketamine mdma and cafeine
This pink coke has nothing to do with 2-CB

Blackwhite:
I can 100% confirm this when i was in federal prison all the Columbians knew of this pink powder they called it "Tuci" and everybody wanted to find somebody to make it, kind of like when people talk about mdma in the states, its actually for sale online as a mixture of 95% Ketamine hcl and 5% 2cb, they told all kinds of raver type stories about it same kinda stuff you hear about peoples girlfriends and the like on mdma maybe what they get is a mixture of some kind. Sorry I just sae this and felt like i had to mention it because its 100% true! ;D

java:
....actually now, it's just ketamine  HCL 50% and MDA HCL 50%  and its colored pink......java

Kasey Jones:

--- Quote from: java on July 07, 2021, 03:06:11 AM ---....actually now, it's just ketamine  HCL 50% and MDA HCL 50%  and its colored pink......java

--- End quote ---

What dosage is a safe dosage?  150mg of each?  I personally hate how speedy MDA is: feel like you got run over by a truck the next day versus pure mdma where you barely notice you did anything the day after.

Maybe the ketamine takes the speedy edge off?  I hear stories from Saigon that the  big thing now to todo is 50/50 mdma & ketamine in the high end dance clubs.  Good to get the K right or you'll be knocked out drooling on the floor...doesn't sound fun at all:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version