Site > News

Pink Cocaine

<< < (5/8) > >>

Kasey Jones:

--- Quote from: d00d on September 05, 2022, 07:50:11 AM ---Hahahaha; Pink 'Coca' comes from generally one thing - overshooting PH when salting out.  It makes grey alien freebase too!

That or some eedjit used the fruit flavor dextrose with pink coloring and ruined it all.

No magic here.

Unless its the not-Coca... pink Columbia mystery bag! Just pray there is no scopolamine in it!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, the vice special about Tuci showed how lame it is: just some idiots mixing together everything haphazardly on the stove in a frying pan. Seems like a recipe for overdose especially if the decide to mix in fentanyl.  It's amazing: there's pure fish scale coke for $5/gram (or less) a medium they're buying pink trash...

d00d:
Coke is a shit drug, make in shit conditions, by shitty people.

Don't understand its popularity.  I guess its for people who drink.

Just looking @ the test results from samples coke is now just a mix of WTF and antibiotics, caffiene, gawd.

A little junkie once told me half of the work in 'fishscale' is pressing technique. Most westerners don't know how to properly press theirs ending up with blobs that harden slow and to an almost unbreakable mass of slightly yellow trash.

But yeah, I guess colombians want to do 'tucibi' because its one fucking hell of a party! MDxx, 2C-X, some stimulants in there, some random rc's.  Sounds better than coke to me, just  a mystery bag of 'your getting fucked up sir!'

Kasey Jones:
I guess it depends where u get your coke and how pure it is.  To me there's nothing better than an iv coke rush: it's like the world's strongest orgasm with the added  thrill of potentially dying thrown in.  You want to step to the edge of.overdose and just peer over the precioice....

Yes, all the paranoia and everything else about it sucks but for those 20 seconds when you feel it hit your lungs, then taste green apple ether taste in your mouth and the bells ring and the world sounds like it's made of aluminum and it's getting crushed---theres no better thrill in the world imo.  Of course, when you start to see and hear  the shadow people---that really sucks. Just drop some phenibut and go to bed;)!   I'm sure Carl will be around to chastise me for IV drug use:(  I wish Tsath was still here to defend me (Rest in peace Toady:(

d00d:

--- Quote from: Kasey Jones on September 11, 2022, 09:03:33 PM ---I guess it depends where u get your coke and how pure it is.  To me there's nothing better than an iv coke rush: it's like the world's strongest orgasm with the added  thrill of potentially dying thrown in.  You want to step to the edge of.overdose and just peer over the precioice....

Yes, all the paranoia and everything else about it sucks but for those 20 seconds when you feel it hit your lungs, then taste green apple ether taste in your mouth and the bells ring and the world sounds like it's made of aluminum and it's getting crushed---theres no better thrill in the world imo.  Of course, when you start to see and hear  the shadow people---that really sucks. Just drop some phenibut and go to bed;)!   I'm sure Carl will be around to chastise me for IV drug use:(  I wish Tsath was still here to defend me (Rest in peace Toady:(

--- End quote ---

Lots of alternative to 'ringing the bells' other than IV Coke.

Double cartridge nitrous hits with a balloon, hell your bells ring until you knock yourself out. Free wall blast!

Smoke crack! Same shit as IV pretty much from what I hear.

Heat up a nail for weed concentrate things and hit some of the special cathinones that possess this unusual property.

Probably a few others.  With the exception of nitrous they all come with a micro heart attack so.. caveat emptor

carl:

--- Quote from: Kasey Jones on September 11, 2022, 09:03:33 PM ---I'm sure Carl will be around to chastise me for IV drug use:(  I wish Tsath was still here to defend me (Rest in peace Toady:(

--- End quote ---
*poke* intravenous! *poke*
You still did not get that I have nothing against users of that ROA, silly :P

I just do not want younger people to take that habit up, because I know how most of them handle it(not very well, that is...).
Thats all.

And I also miss tsath bro :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version