Site > News

Pink Cocaine

<< < (6/8) > >>

Kasey Jones:
Nitrous is the bomb: when u get a good hit you do get your bell's rung and you feel u understand the universe.  Then when you come down, you can't remember or explain that understanding.

My tolerance is too high for crack/freebase.  Trust me I've tried to get a bell ringer--just can't do it. Just makes me paranoid and gives me a splitting headache:(

The sad truth is: I've burned out my dopamine receptors and I'll never be able to enjoy coke the way I did 33 years ago.  It's really not worth the risk.

Kasey Jones:

--- Quote from: carl on September 14, 2022, 01:19:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kasey Jones on September 11, 2022, 09:03:33 PM ---I'm sure Carl will be around to chastise me for IV drug use:(  I wish Tsath was still here to defend me (Rest in peace Toady:(

--- End quote ---
*poke* intravenous! *poke*
You still did not get that I have nothing against users of that ROA, silly :P

I just do not want younger people to take that habit up, because I know how most of them handle it(not very well, that is...).
Thats all.

And I also miss tsath bro :(

--- End quote ---

I agree wholeheartedly.  It's about the stupidest thing you can do. It also ruins other routes of administration:  if you shoot, you can never do a line and feel satisfied.  Ignorance is bliss in this case. Once you try it, it will haunt you..

Thanks Carl...I appreciate your understanding:)

d00d:
I agree, spreading 'the gospel of IV' is not cool.

Too many have gone down that path and never came back.

Find a way to smoke it if you are a daredevil that needs immediate satisfaction. High bioavailabiliy, nearly instant effects in mostly all cases.

I know very few who have beat the IV demon, put the pins down for good. I salute you!

Tsath RIP'd? Shame, he seemed very intelligent yet quite troubled.  Hope he found his peace in death.

--- Quote ---Nitrous is the bomb: when u get a good hit you do get your bell's rung and you feel u understand the universe.  Then when you come down, you can't remember or explain that understanding.

My tolerance is too high for crack/freebase.  Trust me I've tried to get a bell ringer--just can't do it. Just makes me paranoid and gives me a splitting headache:(

The sad truth is: I've burned out my dopamine receptors and I'll never be able to enjoy coke the way I did 33 years ago.  It's really not worth the risk
--- End quote ---

Did you make uncle crackey yourself? By bicarb? ammonia? KOH? carbonate? Did you ensure it was nicely melted to a dark orange disk at the bottom of the pot? The white devil used to make uncle crackey is of seriously poor quality in this era.  The cartels whack that shit up with so much trash and the street guys who make uncle crackey add procaine, extra soda, etc in the mix/melt so half the time ppl who enjoy that stuff are smoking on a shitmix!

For even faster and larger 'hits' one could use one of them fancy weed smoking rigs with a bucket.  Heat the nailbucket up until very hot, get ready now! Bang it off the nail and inhale at the same time.  Hexen 'rung the bells' this way before.  Its probably not the healthiest thing to do (uncle crackey is an unhealthy bastard) but if its what floats your boat, what am I to judge?

Something is going wrong with my primate brain as well. Similar type scenario.  Did we all over do it? Have we mutated our 'melons'?

jacolives:

--- Quote from: Kasey Jones on September 08, 2022, 02:14:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: d00d on September 05, 2022, 07:50:11 AM ---Hahahaha; Pink 'Coca' comes from generally one thing - overshooting PH when salting out.  It makes grey alien freebase too!

That or some eedjit used the fruit flavor dextrose with pink coloring and ruined it all.

No magic here.

Unless its the not-Coca... pink Columbia mystery bag! Just pray there is no scopolamine in it!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, the vice special about Tuci showed how lame it is: just some idiots mixing together everything haphazardly on the stove in a frying pan. Seems like a recipe for overdose especially if the decide to mix in fentanyl.  It's amazing: there's pure fish scale coke for $5/gram (or less) a medium they're buying pink trash...

--- End quote ---

I’m not sure I believe this.  Vice’s recent reporting on drugs .. shit , ALWAYS has been atrocious they are just trying to be sensational .

d00d:
Anything with VICE is dodgy journalism.

Its sheer stupidity was passed down through its creator.

How a hipster music/fashion/art free magazine created by a neo-nazi became a 'credible' news outlet is beyond any logic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version