Site > News

Pink Cocaine

<< < (8/8)

jacolives:
Seen analysis on several samples and last couple years the majority of them have been some combination of ketamine and mdma, usually with something else in there as well. Caffeine, MSM… whatever really.

I think if you look at a harm reduction database like drugsdata.org it will confirm this.

Some years ago it was MDMA and 2cb but I haven’t seen a recent report of that and definitely haven’t seen a sample.

Lab_Rat:
A user recently described to me without knowing what '2C-b' or "MDA/MDMA" was, although knew "Molly", described "Tucci" as euphoric but "tweaking" and felt like everything was "Like a movie" having the intial dose only last an hour. Maybe American Tucci users are getting 4MMC that's dyed?

jacolives:

--- Quote from: Lab_Rat on March 12, 2023, 04:49:30 AM ---A user recently described to me without knowing what '2C-b' or "MDA/MDMA" was, although knew "Molly", described "Tucci" as euphoric but "tweaking" and felt like everything was "Like a movie" having the intial dose only last an hour. Maybe American Tucci users are getting 4MMC that's dyed?

--- End quote ---

Well, what I described in my post is in America.  Ran on FT-IR.

Or as I also said check drugsdata.org or other sites.

Instead of speculating, we can just do analysis and find out.

If anyone wants some analized, send me a DM I will tell you where to send it and it will get done for free.

YellowJacket:

--- Quote from: java on July 07, 2021, 03:06:11 AM ---....actually now, it's just ketamine  HCL 50% and MDA HCL 50%  and its colored pink......java

--- End quote ---

It usually contains:

- Ketamine
- Caffeine
- MDMA

sometimes with cocaine, MDA, bk-EBDB, 3-MMC, and once in a blue moon 2C-B, N-Acetyl-MDMA or methamphetamine thrown in as well...

These mixtures are known as "Tucibi", "Tuci", "Tusi", "2C-B" or "Pink Cocaine"

Refs
1. https://drugsdata.org/results.php?search_field=all&s=tuci
2. https://drugsdata.org/results.php?search_field=all&s=tusi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version