Site > News

UN INCB watching 2,5-Dimethoxybenzaldehyde, 2-bromo-4'-methylpropiophenone, etc

<< < (2/2)

Corrosive Joeseph:
h**ps://www.incb.org/documents/Publications/AnnualReports/AR2020/Annual_Report/E_INCB_2020_1_eng.pdf

/CJ

aes256:
thanks Joe

Psychenautixx:
So i ordered some 2,5 recently. I called Health Canada and Customs and everything in advance just to ask them if it is of criminal intent here.
its not. Its on the DSL. But as a citizen you are allowed to order 100kg per year at max of anything on the DSL. ive got an official letter and everything and im not afraid to post it. I think they kind of have to realize that these compounds are used for more than just substances, with ill origin. But then again here in Canada right now you can walk into a store and buy DMT, LSD, MUSHROOMS, MDMA, KETAMINE, and Weed.... so {shrugs} i dont think we're coming completely apart the the seams just because all drugs are mostly decriminalized. All of the 2c's are schedule 3 just like evreything i named there, minus the mdma and the ketamine. both of those are Schedule 1.

So yeah.... i mean... the UN can watch something all they want. But if people really wanna get something they are gonna get it. Ultimately they should lift these archaic bans that exist on our free will and allow people to synthesize sell and be little mom and pop breaking bad empires as long as they arent hurting people, trafficking women, or dumping toxic waste down the toilet or into the forest. Straight up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version