Site > News

cute little meth lab in manila found

<< < (3/4) > >>

arkoma:
I needed a good laugh and I got one.  Pure comedy. I forget at times that the world don't pivot around me/you/ anyone and maybe, just maybe I "orta' maybe use sumpthin' more approaching the fabled Queen's english"

I laughed my silly, stoned ass off over this

--- Quote ---What :D
Whats got africa to do with anything in here? ???
--- End quote ---

Not at you by any means!! Never occurred at all to me that everyone just can't read my mind like Spice.  After rereading my post, and in a glimmer of sobriety, i damn sure could have been talking about some hellhole in Luanda, especially so to our rather multinational membership that probably has never heard of The State of Louisiana's prison complex in Angola, Louisiana.

But having smoked a fair bit of marijuana today, the non sequitur (to me) of "WTF Africa?" was pretty funny.

Was semi [rant][/rant] mode enabled when I was snarky about the "lab". That poor fellow will almost certainly get  murdered by the state for his heinous crimes and the state will/has brought the out think of the children(substitutable) trope to justify there actions with the usual demonizing "look how sophisticated his lab was!  What a menace, cancer on society I say! Kill the pushers before they get your kids" and I'm thinking this is hardly walter white and capital punishment looms.

Instead of a functional methamphetamine producing lab, I think we had a user/dealer here taking their first tentative test flights as a bee.  Come on, yarn? Not very sure at all it would last through any reaction involving heat even once.  However, sounds better to just make shit up to tell the public about the big bust they made and fry his poor ass.  Could happen to any one of us here with I'm sure wildly different probabilities. It's kind of chilling.

That was what i was thinking when i made the lab comments.  And it is absolutely correct that methamphetamine, like american hot dogs and hamburgers, can be cooked in the most horrendous ways and still be edible depending on the skill of the chef.

ran my stoned eyes over this and think this post is fairly coherent lolol 

*edit*oh yeah carl, eyes start to suck as you age. I made fun of my dad needing them, and damn if i don't have ten pair scattered between my, house, truck and shop.

carl:

--- Quote ---*edit*oh yeah carl, eyes start to suck as you age. I made fun of my dad needing them, and damn if i don't have ten pair scattered between my, house, truck and shop.
--- End quote ---
Yeah... but some accident speeded that up ::)
And another many, many years earlier.
But eh.
Happens.

Its funny because you can make people read stuff to you, or explain what is on the screen.
They will all be polite, and almost nobody will go like "put your fucking glasses on, mole-carl!".
Its actually only my wife and she uses other, more meaner, terms, like the german term for Anguia fragilis... which translates to like, "blind creeper" or such :D
Oh, and my dad... he is actually the worst, but its great, because he is already shrinking and each year I get a cm larger than him and I just have to threat him, shaking my fist and its all well :P
He gets quite cocky over the phone though, that tiny little shrinking man... :D

Don't we love our old men? Its so great to have them :)
Ours, in terms of family, but even more in terms of community.
I guess we have quite a few "adopted" old men who are family to us, even if they have none of their own :)
They have us at least.

arkoma:

--- Quote ---Its funny because you can make people read stuff to you, or explain what is on the screen.
They will all be polite, and almost nobody will go like "put your fucking glasses on,
--- End quote ---

yep.

I had the pleasure to work for and eventually become fast friends with, a pearl harbor veteran. "Poppa" was i swear two inches shorter than me, but i swear, at times it was like he was eight feet tall (occasionally i disappointed him, and it mattered to me) when he'd ask"what on earth were you thinking?"

carl:
I know very well what you mean :D
There are very few people who can achieve that for me personally.

But I also experienced the opposite lately.
When I met my father, he looked so small and shrunken actually, I was in a bit of a shock.
Not that he had shrunken that much actually, but mental image and real image differed somehow.

skektek:
sorry boss  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version