The Hive > Chemicals & Equipment

CAS# questions

(1/2) > >>

Sh0rtTerm:
SWIM is planning some international shopping. I am having problems figuring out which items to buy.

MDP2P- is the cas# 4676-39-5 or 28281-49-4? The DEA says the first, but then what is the second?

PPA- for 4-mar is the cas# 492-39-7 or 14838-15-4?

spaceman1964:
ARE U NUTS :o

ApprenticeCook:
sure why not go on a shopping trip? why not goto one of those asian countries who still impose capitol punishment (minus any form of non-biased trial of course) and ask for those there....

correct cas number or not who cares? they will just as easily thrown you in the slammer as the DEA would if you asked an american supplier!

Asian countries are not drug dealers/makers paradise, they are actually worse than the dea, at least the dea ask you to stop before they shoot.....

My opinion, dont bother... or you will pay dearly for your ingorance...

-AC

biotechdude:
SWIM is planning some international shopping

How are u planning on getting it home?  Dont give away good secrets; but have u really thought this through?...  Every possible scenario and counter-plan

Saddam_Hussein:
correct cas number or not who cares?

The people who have to handle the goods between you and the supplier; I guess. Imagine you order a substance that should be stored and transported at freezer temperature and you give the CAS number for a substance that can be transported without special care. Who will be responsible if something goes wrong?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version