(1/2) > >>

Alchemy:
Hi
Where to buy?
My E-mail adress alkemist_111@Euphorium.net
Sincerely
Alchemy

saxon:
I'de like to know also,I have email a few supposed sources(Switzerland?) but have never had a reply back.Cherrybaby had some a while back and said that it would take 7 yrs to get a deceient return,but it will probably be hard as fuck to get eph in 7 yrs so grow now.Any help much appreciated
saxon@ziplip.com

essncee:
I would like to know this also. I'm building a new house in the spring (zone 9) and planning my garden. Also, what other plants would you recommend?I remember someone recommending hydroponics a while back. Would you still recommend hydro' for temperate climates?Any help appreciated.ess essncee@hushmail.com

Alchemy:
After a nights surfing I found one source http://www.richters.com
Sincerely
Alchemy

Cherrie Baby:
If I said 7 years I was guessing but - i'd guess longer.You need to find some unused or waste ground and plant a load. Your home Garden might be too small. These plants grow in arid regions and can withstand a fair amount of drought - once they're established. Gardening in the waste ground could be easy. They want lots of sun. Plant them at least 2 feet apart. Fertiliser once or twice a years. Water them during drought.Hydroponics seems a bit over the top to me - better to just plant 3 or 4 times as many seeds as you think you need. Tens to hundreds.Get the right specis for your climate. Most eephedra specis grow in Californian/Mediterranean type climate.Northern Europeans, etc, need a hardier species (Siberian) - but these plants will withstand frost and everything mother nature throws at them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version