The Hive > Stimulants

meth ice....

(1/4) > >>

paccman:
swim was reading uncle festers 4th edition secrets of..
swim read in one of his chapters he menitons production of "ice" he mentions the use of a solvent and dry ice. swim was wondering how this is accomplished.

Chewbacca:
Theres no way mixing any kind of solvent and dry ice would produce meth. The dry ice and solvent would probably bee used as a cooling bath for some reactions that synthesise P2P. I know P2P via acetic anhydride and benzyl magnesium chloride requires temps of under -60C to yield well, and an acetone/dry ice bath is used to achieve temperatures as low as this. (acetone mp -95C)

Jacked:
he is talking about meth in its freebase form and adding dry ice I believe. It is supost to make a more smokable form of the product.
I think anyway, It's been a long time sense I've read that book..
 I don't know how you can get a more smokable form as long as it's an Hcl anyway..

Chewbacca:
Meth at its natural pH (6.8 i believe, but please correct me if im wrong) as an HCl salt will indeed be as smokable as freebase. Any excessive addition of HCl in whatever workup to meth is used, and the final product's first hit will taste nasty to the smoker because it is excessively acidic.

CainTwister:
While UTFSE, I just found this Post 372313 (missing) (Chicken: "Methamphetamine Water Pipe", General Discourse)while UTFSE  :)

I forgot to click on the stimulants box for an exclusive search. I'll have to remember that not all stimulant threads get moved here!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version