Site > News

The unknown unknowns of Afghanistan’s new wave of methamphetamine production

<< < (2/3) > >>

SEEMENOMORE:
Never seen this before.. Interesting Article

SEEMENOMORE:

--- Quote from: carl on May 04, 2020, 11:46:57 PM ---I was always convinced these captagon pills that are sold in the middle east weren't fenethylline!
Said this already in the thread about it, its way too much work to produce this instead.
And there was a huge amount of amphetamine found in one of those "captagon" labs too.
But meth? Logical of course, indeed.

--- End quote ---

I've seen reports of confiscated Captagon tablets with not a single one containing Fenethylline, some were mixed with various amount of stimulants such as amphetamines, methamphetamine, MDMA and MDA, is it hard to synthesize Fenethylline? i always believed a simple procedure with Amphetamine and Theophylline (if i'm correct) or is it simply too time consuming and not worth the effort for the Captagon manufacturers?

CathCath:
dont know how simple it was but i read somewhere and i remember it was one step procedure to fenethyline, everyone can have the coptagon press and press whatever they want, if it was cought in afghanistan probably some exporters seling fake coptagon, imagine what effects woud have such ego boost on kamikadzes for example. they for shure have acess to multiple drugs to flush off some brains and make them belieave in religion in such a manner, but its intrested if we see afganistan crystal meth throw europe, i havent heard nothink abaut afganistan crystals.

SEEMENOMORE:
Probably easier to smuggle towards the East than Europe or simply supply the demand for "fake" Captagon tablets

Hooloovoo:
If anyone thinks it's actual Afghanis running these operations and making the money from them, I've got a nice bridge you might like to buy...  :-X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version