Author Topic: triprolidine hydrochloride 2.5mg  (Read 5926 times)

alphanite

triprolidine hydrochloride 2.5mg
« on: January 12, 2002, 05:59:00 AM »
my question is...and i only found one reference with the search for..triprolidine hydrochloride....will this substance 2.5mg of it and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60mg/tablet allow one to extract the pseudo with previously known and discussed methods for extraction of pseudo for processes....the tablets are white and may perhaps be more prefferable to the gum coated red ones and since a box of 24*60mg=1 dollar at the dollar stores may this be the find i am after for obtaining pseudo....post your considerations...thank you

alphanite

Re: triprolidine hydrochloride 2.5mg
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2002, 09:06:00 AM »
Thanks Max and Sup ..and once again I may dream of the cure and those white pseudos...

Jetson

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2002, 06:41:00 PM »
egull should take care of it.  mighty fine clean up procedure if ya don't have povidone in there.  otherwise looks like turps first. 

geezmeister

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2002, 07:26:00 AM »
Turps soak for povidone. Two, maybe three non-polar boils, follow with two, three maybe acetone boils. Allow to dry. Soak in brake cleaner / dry cleaning fluid. Allow to dry. extract 3 x with MeOH, filter through sand filter, evaporate. Flash with acetone when thick enough to skin over. Let dry. Acetone boils take out the tripolidine.

Sure, takes time. Its the full treatment. It works on these pills.

Variations abound. One is three mineral spirit boils to start with, no turps soak. Some leave out the brake cleaner. Some do not flash with acetone, some recrystalize with IPA.

Some A/B the pills after some or all of the above. Some do an A/B after a turps soak and some acetone boils. Nothing else.

TFSE is full of discussions on this very subject. You should take the time to read  many of the posts, particularly older posts, that are still on the boards for a reason. It will amaze you how many questions have been fully answered explored, explained, debated, and burned to death.

When using tfse, do not get in such a hurry. Read up some on how to use it. It is your best friend here. IT works. Did you search for tripolidine [and] hydrochloride? or tripolidine [or] hydrochloride. Guess which one gives up the most results?

An education is what's left when you've forgotten what you learned.

Tits

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2002, 07:46:00 AM »
Trip does take some cleanin as geez has stated.. you'll know.. shit will be gooey. Turps the way to go.. or better yet.. switch your brand.

Would you like to touch it?

Jetson

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2002, 07:24:00 PM »
would trip follow the psuedo over in a distillation?  this is with the psuedo freebased so swij is assuming that the trip would also freebase and also follow over...  is that correct?  i hope not,  for the love of all that's holy! :(

geezmeister

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2002, 04:02:00 PM »
Distilling should work as advertised.

An education is what's left when you've forgotten what you learned.