Site > News

Democrats Unveil Bill to Decriminalize Drug Possession at Federal Level, Expunge

(1/3) > >>

java:
.....it seems like a reasonable thing to do , since the so called war on drugs has been a waste of time, money and human lives......java

hxxps://www.newsweek.com/democrats-unveil-bill-decriminalize-drug-possession-federal-level-expunge-records-1600839

ketosis:

--- Quote from: java on June 16, 2021, 02:59:56 PM ---.....it seems like a reasonable thing to do , since the so called war on drugs has been a waste of time, money and human lives......java

hxxps://www.newsweek.com/democrats-unveil-bill-decriminalize-drug-possession-federal-level-expunge-records-1600839

--- End quote ---
my observation IRL, it seems, is that police are no longer jailing drug dealers, even 'traffickers'. People get arrested, and then not much more happens.  like they bust the person, take away whatever they have on them, and then drive them home.goddamn it's about time.

Johnathan Ferrous:
I used to know a cop. he pulled over a guy who was clearly drunk. He said to the guy "look, you're clearly drunk, if I test you I have to take you in. But I can also give you another option."
Or something like that. He then got into the guys car and found 2 joints and a half-empty six pack. He made the dude drink all of the six pack and smoke both of the joints before giving him a warning and sending him on his way.

Funny.

carl:

--- Quote from: Johnathan Ferrous on June 28, 2021, 10:25:21 PM ---I used to know a cop. he pulled over a guy who was clearly drunk. He said to the guy "look, you're clearly drunk, if I test you I have to take you in. But I can also give you another option."
Or something like that. He then got into the guys car and found 2 joints and a half-empty six pack. He made the dude drink all of the six pack and smoke both of the joints before giving him a warning and sending him on his way.

Funny.

--- End quote ---
And now for the next episode of something thats never happened! :D

ketosis:

--- Quote from: carl on June 28, 2021, 10:44:16 PM ---And now for the next episode of something thats never happened! :D

--- End quote ---
Wait, you mean, he.....lied!?!? a policeman!?!?impossible=D

--- Quote from: Johnathan Ferrous on June 28, 2021, 10:25:21 PM ---I used to know a cop. he pulled over a guy who was clearly drunk. He said to the guy "look, you're clearly drunk, if I test you I have to take you in. But I can also give you another option."

Funny.

--- End quote ---
Ahh a cop who is your "friend" who tells stories like that and even sometimes does things like that.  They usually have a special name within whatever system they're in.  If we lived in Game of Thrones land, the would be called 'the whisperers' and would of course report to the Eunich.  (They have to compete a few years of additional training)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version