Author Topic: Condensed LWR Write-up - Please comment!  (Read 2594 times)

j2delorm

Condensed LWR Write-up - Please comment!
« on: June 16, 2004, 05:50:00 AM »

12cheman12

Let me get this right...
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 06:23:00 AM »
Let me get this right... youve found this right up and youve posted it here with your additions in red, asking us if this will work.
Sorrryyyy mate thats not the way things work here, imagine if everyone came to this forum asked like you just did, we would have thousands of the same threads.
Its obvious you dont know what your doing because your asking us "will this work" if you knew what you were doing you would know very well if this worked or not.
So i suggest you dont try anything yet because youll prob harm yourself.
UTFSE (Use The Fuckin Search Engine)
There is a FAQ at the top of the stimulants page, go through that it should answer your questions.
And the extraction of Pseudo up top their, most likely wont work, espically if your working with swims pills.

Bandil

No, no and no
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 09:07:00 AM »
Will this boil off the meth salt and harm yeilds?
No - the meth is in its in its salt (HI) form, which is not volatile. There is no reason to heat it however - you will only make a Birkenau scenario with gas all over the room. The HI will be "caught" by the base.

Distill until liquid runs clear in condenser.Gas distillate with HCl. Filter out crystals. Repeat 2x.
You will be sadly dissapointed if you do so. If you gas a water phase with HCl, you will most definately NOT get any crystals. You need to extract the freebase with some NP (which is suitable for gassing), isolate the NP, wash it with brine and then dry with a drying agent. THEN you can gas and get crystals.

Will Denatured OH and Toluene as a NP solvent be alright in all cases above?
Toluene will work fine, but ethanol wont (way to polar).

Your writeup need a little work here and there before it's published  ;)

Regards
Bandil

jammin

Well, at least he tried...
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2004, 04:16:00 PM »
Well, at least he tried to do what many bees have been asking for a long time, a simple writeup of the nano LWR.

Yes, some of the things are wrong... But instead of hasseling why cant we try to contribute to a writeup worthy of posting at Rhodium... The pictures and such are excellent for newbees.

My suggestion would be to boil in DRY toulene and DRY acetone before extration with the alcohol.

my two cents anyway..

j2delorm: Perhaps you can edit this post as elderbees comes with contributions?

j2delorm

thanks for the feedback!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2004, 05:38:00 AM »
Bandil: thanks for clarifying those points! :)  i should have remembered the post-reaction NP extraction before gassing to get rid of water :-[

i realize that the board gets lots of posts like this and its both irritating and frustrating to vetran posters. the above text was written from information found on TFSE and from the FAQ stated above, it was just compiled into a condensed (hard-to-read :( ) text. I will post the full writeup soon, as i realize that this wasnt a very clearly written paper.  :)

thanks for the comments!!