Author Topic: Taste of methylaminorex?  (Read 7669 times)

CharlieBigpotato

inhaling 4mar vapours?
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2004, 07:26:00 AM »
swim found it do-able, but, as mentioned earlier, it was free base.
as mentioned, it had a distinctly fruity flavor, upon exhalation.
it was also quite easy to overheat, and it was a real choker when that happened.
50 mg was plenty for swim; effects were a sort of psychedelic version of meth...had strong focus with a mellow aspect that allowed some smelling of the roses.

also, swim has never noticed any flavor or smell w/ vapours or meth-HCl.

no minty.

which is why i made an insignificant remark in prior post.

(btw, the 4mar swim experimented with was not synthed from the cyanide route.)

ChemoSabe

Vapor Nice - Smoke Yukk?
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2004, 05:14:00 PM »
Based on this comment from Chuck... it was also quite easy to overheat, and it was a real choker when that happened.

it sounds like you need to bee quite skilled in monitoring/adjusting the heat source and vaporization vessel/pipe with this stuff.

Curbshot seemed to have the opinion that it was the best huff of all time but I'm guessing that his skills in the fine art of vaporization are probably world class.

anybee know the melting point for MAR as a comparison to that of meth?

And chuck, how did you store the MAR freebase?

CharlieBigpotato

the oral way
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2004, 05:37:00 PM »
oral is probably the way to go w/ 4mar; even fb, cis/trans mix.

oral is probably the best approach with all sorts of drugs.
thru the digestive tact.
with weighed doses.

funny that its almost never done that way.
too easy, i guess. or not enough ritual.

don't recall the curb's 4mar huff tales. you have it?
swimmy here found it bizzarely difficult to huff fumes of this one. 2 identical (seemingly) hits on the glass; one is completely tasteless on the way in; strong fruity-type taste upon exhale.
the other, a complete choking, toxic atmosphere.

friends experienced similarly.

but there's a few different versions of 4mar, as well as fb & salt. swim's experience therein is highly anecdotal.
perhaps 10X

so i know nothing, more or less.

trans4mar

swim used bandils synth.
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2004, 12:54:00 AM »
swim used bandils synth. and tried

freebase(no a/b)
isoprop. recryst.
acetone
laqure thinner(HD)had the best looking crystals you can imagine.

ALLLLLLLLL smokes like shit. You can top a bowl of weed with some powder and it melts down nice, but nothing like eating about 30mg of pure bandil synth no clean up shit.

I stayed up for 4 days, 1 line(snorted) in the morning, and maybe a couple foil hits(yuk) at night time when SWIM made it the first time I think SWIMs tolerence is up a bit.

Fixing to stop doing drugs for awhile ;)

barkingburro

IMHO
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2004, 05:07:00 AM »
4-mar is definately smokeable. it wasn't meth and it smokes in a quite different way. it is very easy to scorch. VERY easy. use thick glass and a bic or a very small torch flame. don't heat the drug itself, heat the glass and roll the 4-mar onto the heated glass. before you start deciding that others are mistaken in thier claims perhaps you should learn better technique, daniel san.

trans4mar

tried it!
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2004, 01:52:00 AM »
Hell i tried it this weekend. No high really, put some in the bottom of glass pipe. Heated the bottom till i got some vapor, smoke, whatever.  Still, i could bearly breath sunday night(foil, glass pipe, blunt mix, bowl with shit on top)ISO recrystal, toulene, acetone, all recrystal sucked to smoke. Sorry, but maybe the method of synth. makes a difference, but I only smoked this weekend cause you fkers talked me into it with all this fruit smoke talk.

no thanks...............