Author Topic: Hydrocodone synth  (Read 1972 times)

dombo

Hydrocodone synth
« on: August 09, 2003, 07:35:00 PM »
Does anyone out there have a link to a hydrocodone synth? 8)

karl

clue
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2003, 08:24:00 PM »
Hint: It begins with R and ends with HODIUM below.

Aurelius

rexamillionoplohodium?
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2003, 09:42:00 PM »
How is anybody ever supposed to find something with a hint like that?  I hate it when you "chem-bees" dick with us like that. --insert long ranting, whining, insulting, need-to-UTFSE'ing complaint--

dombo

Thank you Aurelius
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2003, 08:54:00 PM »
I did a search on hydrocodone and rexamillionoplohodium and still came up with nada. I can do nothing but agree with you on the UTFSE crap Aurelius. Really, Seeing as how pretty much everything has been discussed before and you can use the FSE to find basically anything why not turn the Hive into a fucking archive. I myself have not seen the development of any new psychoactive materials arise from any discussions on these boards. So instead of helping me, even though I looked around just rate my post as whining and have some lazy fuck tell me to UTFSE >:(

acid_egg

I did a search on hydrocodone and ...
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2003, 09:07:00 PM »
I did a search on hydrocodone and rexamillionoplohodium and still came up with nada  ;D  ;D  ;D ...priceless!!!

he meant search rhodium ffs !

hypo

lol!
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2003, 09:14:00 PM »
good one, aurelius.  ;D

Aurelius

Osmium and Unobtainium
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2003, 12:23:00 AM »
WOW!! you guys just became my heros!  I never really understood your need to aggravate the newbee, but after getting this kind of response... It really can be kinda fun.

Hey Dumbo, or whatever you name is,  Do some damn searching.  I answer so many newbee questions it's crazy- I try to be nice, but anytime somebody asks the "where can I find a synth for 'x' drug" questions, I can't help but get a little annoyed.  I understand being a little ignorant or overwhelmed, but to be so lazy as to not be able to find that synthesis? 

Rhodium's site should have the information you're looking for. 

Look at the bottom of the page, there's link that says "Rhodium"- click it.  Start reading.