Author Topic: Who runs Canadian Customs?  (Read 3763 times)

alchemy_bee

Who runs Canadian Customs?
« on: June 14, 2002, 09:15:00 PM »
How do customs work for canada? Specifically does the US run the canadain customs?

I dont take drugs to be happy...
I do because they remind me that I am happy

Osmium

Last time I checked Canada was a sovereign ...
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2002, 09:20:00 PM »
Last time I checked Canada was a sovereign nation. Might have changed though, dunno...

I'm not fat just horizontally disproportionate.

alchemy_bee

Well i had heard from someone that the US runs or ...
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2002, 09:33:00 PM »
Well i had heard from someone that the US runs or over sees the DEA in canada, or something to that effect. I was just wondering how their customs works.

William_Omblome

when leaving canada for the us you go thru us ...
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2002, 10:31:00 PM »
when leaving canada for the us you go thru us customs then when leaving the us for canada you go thru canadian customs

dea doesn't work in canada but they do influence us alot and work alongside the rcmp to help fight the war on drugs

ephedrine products are now only alowed to contain 8mgs of ephedrine because of american influence

The Coast Guard arrested Boy George yesterday for scraping barnacles off his dingy.

alchemy_bee

Actually im asking more in terms of mail sorting ...
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2002, 11:15:00 PM »
Actually im asking more in terms of mail sorting and imported materials.

GOD

if one is importing something INTO the US, the US ...
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2002, 11:21:00 PM »
if one is importing something INTO the US, the US handles customs.  If one is importing something INTO Canada, Canadian customs will handle it.  Why on Earth would America's government lovingly spend money on 'protecting' Canadians?  Would never happen unless there was some good money in it.

when someone asks what the sound of one hand clapping sounds like, you should smack them in the ear.

alchemy_bee

Ya ok, ur right, i also just read this else ...
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2002, 02:12:00 AM »
Ya ok, ur right, i also just read this else where. I dont know why i thought this, i have never been to canada just seems like somthing that could have been  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

hazmatt

40 to life
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2002, 08:00:00 PM »
I was getting some damn fine pills for my asthma and got busted by the fucking locals at the post office. Went to pick up the goods and went to an undisclosed area and as soon as I opened the box everyone but my mother came in on me with guns and bracelets and now Im facing some serious time and the word customs never even came up. So be carefull with the northern area, and thats a bitch also cause they have some primo feed stock. Some of the finished I had there on hand tested 99.951% pure even the task force complimented it. Those fucking pricks.

alchemy_bee

so what happened?
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2002, 11:40:00 PM »
What kind of pillz was your "friend" getting ergot containing ones? and where did it happen?

Antibody2

i'm pretty sure they contract it out
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2002, 12:17:00 AM »
i'm pretty sure they contract it out, to Disney i think.

RoundBottom

no silly
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2002, 02:32:00 AM »
that's the mounties that are run by disney.  customs is run by heckle and jeckle.

i learned a thing or two from charlie dontcha know.