Author Topic: Hello all im new  (Read 2049 times)

nonchemist

Hello all im new
« on: March 07, 2004, 08:35:00 PM »
Well Hello to all of you at the Hive...

Firstly i would like to thank the author of this website for such a piece of work, genious idea, which obviously has been very successful.

please note i do not want to become overskilled, or attract to much attension to my self, i will keep my self to my self, which i hope will be respected.

The information provided will obviously become extremely valuable to all at some point or another.

now i am no cocky teenager, or some know it all, i merely wanna learn about certain things, and hopefully will be able to do these things here at the hive.

ok, now more to the point:

I have extremely little chemistry background knowledge, which i hope to change over my stay at the hive.

i do not expect "arse raping comments" from users at this website, as i understand many of you are "professionals" in your career, and hopefully understanding people.

Seen as i am newish to the chemistry world i would like "help" in what i want to achieve and hopefully many of you can help to pass on your skills and information..

some time in my duration of my life i would like to create MDMA, and am in no hurry to do it, i firstly would like to learn valuable information, chemistry and meet new and interesting people..

what i will ask in my first post is:

the simplist versions of the MDMA synthesis, i have seen many but cannot tell the difference between a simple and a complex one.

is it possible to do create MDMA over a long time, in other words - do certain steps when i feel like, like for instance, purifing the safrole, then months later doing the next stage.

is there a decent ebook that you may know of which is worth a read?

i thank you all in advance, i assure you this will not be my last post, and hope to have a pleasent time browsing this website..

PS. i have used the search engine, but have not found much information directly related to what i want.

also, any REALLY important things i should know about this site?

Thanks alot..

me.

embezzler

two of the most comprehensive writeups
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2004, 09:14:00 PM »
for mdma are by brightstar and dr drool respecively, and are to be found at

https://www.rhodium.ws

whatever way you go about it it will take a lot of time, try distilling water or something not dangerous first if you have no experience, you can then leave that in a sealed container for future use.

midway

Everything you need is on here, one just has...
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2004, 09:51:00 PM »
Everything you need is on here, one just has to play around with the search engine more. Try searching for safrole shelf life. In the methods forum there is a sticky post w/ a huge compendium of chemistry links. Another fine tool is google.com.

nonchemist

Thanks
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2004, 09:10:00 PM »

Unobtainium

expectations
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2004, 09:18:00 PM »

i do not expect "arse raping comments" from users at this website

You should revise your expectations and utfse.

nonchemist

Well thanks - i was hoping a decent stay, i...
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2004, 02:00:00 PM »

homeslice

you wanna do mdma? before reading about ...
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2004, 03:00:00 AM »
i read about a friend of a friend who in a dream  started with absolutely no chem experience and made the honey you were looking at making yourself. ya came to the right place if ya ask me

your friend wants do mdma? before reading about chemistry techniques and acquiring anything at all, make sure he can get his hands on some safrole, look it up

and btw if ya dont utfse before postin, your gonna get flamed. almost everything has been answered and the reason your going to get flamed is for the better of everyone else. if everyone posts before lookin it up in tfse, this place would be a zoo, like the stim forum :)

nonchemist

Thanks
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2004, 11:32:00 PM »
Thanks for the information, it actually was quite helpful...

SWIM has revised the MDMA synthesis and have a better understanding - SWIM us currently re-writing it taking bits from other syntheses to get a good idea of what is actually going to happen.

this project is very far fetched of some one with SWIMs skills, but SWIM believe if SWIM puts his head to it SWIM could contenplate producing it in the long future.

now i dont want to clutter up the boards with useless comments, but if possible:

Safrole, is it at risk of becomming a banned substance, or should i rather say sassafras?

sorry if this has been answered before i have searched but always end up with distillation and freezing techniques.

Thanks

NC

embezzler

safrole a banned substance
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2004, 01:02:00 AM »
it is a scedule 1 control substance you need a licence to possess it, buying anything over the threshold ammount of sassafras oil containing safrole is suspicious and can be reported to the dea. dont ask what the threshold limit is.
it can be bought it is just risky, dont just go out and use your credit card to order ten gallons of it

homeslice

This project is very far fetched of some one...
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2004, 04:51:00 AM »
This project is very far fetched of some one with SWIMs skills, but SWIM believe if SWIM puts his head to it SWIM could contenplate producing it in the long future.

Sounds like someone i had a dream about last nite. Started with no skills, no equipment, no chems and more importantly no understand of chemistry. Yet in this dream, he managed to put his mind to it and spend plenty of hours staring at a bee hive.  Even though the dream took about a year, at the end of it he loves his white flour-like honey, and wouldnt change anything if he could  :) .  Pretty long fuckin dream aint yo? So the moral of the story boys and girls, stick with what ya said in red at the top of this post and ull get it. Aint too hard.