Author Topic: Do you want to make some $$??  (Read 3190 times)

mr_pyrex

Do you want to make some $$??
« on: May 14, 2002, 07:50:00 AM »

dchef

Do you want to
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2002, 07:55:00 AM »
I wouder how long this thread will last.

Swim hopes this is a joke.

>>>>>>>well since you decided to change your post mr pyrex you can fuck off>>>>>>>>>edit

bujinkan

theres..
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2002, 08:07:00 AM »
theres always other options, coach...thats the hive way!

please insert coin

mr_pyrex

Sorrry to say that the coach ONLY knows one way ...
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2002, 08:13:00 AM »
YES I am kidding ;-)  haven't you all at one time or another just said" GO* da**it!! I can't take the LOW unemployment rate!!"  Well this is my way of letting off steam...I know it is unproductive and will get NO where,  but I am just voicing my opinion to those working stiffs that wake up daily and make the unemployment rate sooo dam low....well maybe this thread shoulda been on the couch....in fact yes I know it shoudl have been on the couch.  Sorry about the stupidity.  Pyrex out of employment

placebo

Aren't you the one that wants to be a cop? ..
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2002, 08:15:00 AM »
Aren't you the one that wants to be a cop?

..placebo remembers a few people that wanted to be cops and ended up becoming under-cover operatives straight from the academy, before anybody realised they were pigs yet.

placebo.... out of respect.

Bored...

mr_pyrex

Yeah, and aren't you the one I said...
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2002, 08:59:00 AM »
Yeah, and aren't you the one I said...thank you to, for not having any respect for me anymore??   I still have mutual respect for you mr cebo...or shoudl I say newbee??  I said it was a joke, cebo, can't you take a joke....I know you once lost your cool, and I do remember that I was one of the few that was present when it happen and IF you remember I was one of those who understood and stood up for you...I am kidding about this post and I am sure you know that, right?  Pyrex out

Yeah and if ya don't PAID me well, I won't INFORMANT you of the answers you are seeking ;-)