Author Topic: Meth from Vicks Inhalers?  (Read 1864 times)

neogreg

Meth from Vicks Inhalers?
« on: July 20, 2003, 05:27:00 AM »

methyl_ethyl

UTFSE
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2003, 06:01:00 AM »
I refer you to post

Post 194401 (missing)

(Unobtainium: "Re: Vicks nasal inhalers (l-methamphetamine)", Stimulants)

This also belongs in the stimulants forum  8)

neogreg

Meth from Vicks Inhalers
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2003, 06:28:00 AM »
I'm sorry if I put this in the wrong forum. I am new here. I will be more careful. Can anyone give me any help? This seems very promising because when my friend in high school made it I thought that it was very good. I would like to try it again. Or am I just pissing up a rope? Please help.

methyl_ethyl

UTFSE
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2003, 07:33:00 AM »
This is not TOTSE, unless you enjoy getting severely flamed, by folks that actually know something about stimulants, I would not post anything else until you are familiar with the search engine feature.  This topic has been covered at the hive, and you would know that if you entered words into the search engine like "Vicks, l-Meth, and TOTSE  ;)
     I know you are new and most elders will not even reply to this post, but I have nothing productive I can accomplish right now so I will just reply to silly questions the rest of the night.  Hang in there there is a wealth of information easily accessable here.  You will find what you are looking for.  But nothing is handed to anyone.   

much love,
     methyl_ethyl

Unobtainium

saving me time
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2003, 08:10:00 AM »
Thank you for citing my previous post, as it saves me the time of having to come up with a witty response to YASQ (yet another stupid question).

But unfortunately, a more thorough shredding of this newbee is called for due primarally to the self contradiction in his question.

First you ask

I have been reading that you can make a form of homemede meth from Vicks inhalers. Is there any truth to that and if so how?

Then you say

I know that it can be done because there was a guy that I knew in high school that did it all of the time,

If you know it can be done, why are you asking us if it can be done?

I suggest you find this guy you went to high school with and ask him to teach you how to do it since he seems to be the only person on Earth who knows.

but he would never let anyone watch him do it. I wonder why?

He probably didn't want anyone to find out where he keep the magical pixie dust required for this experiment.