Author Topic: "GeezWareBeum Nano"  (Read 3513 times)

popi

"GeezWareBeum Nano"
« on: March 14, 2004, 08:42:00 PM »
First Swu would like to thank Rodium and nest for all there help and support.It would bee a dead hive if bees like geez,ware,chemo,way up north,stoni,ben,and ...so many regulars, Swu can't think to mention. YOu want to do a Nano? Fast and small? First time good luck ! Swu has been reading and searching with good bee's here,some have died,some have gone,but there is still a hive full of smart generous peace loving bees who will share there smart's if you treat them right!So my input of what Swu learned. Forget the one gram nano.The big boys are right.I just tryed and blew two.It is too hard and too tight for errors. We make them.Forget the 3 gram,5gm and do the 10 gm Nano,Swu calls it "GeezWareBeeum Nano" you will love it! No less! and by rights we should be doing the Placebo,Worlock,Popeye,Methead's advice etc--28 gm or the one ounce minimum.                       Ingredients:1.E:10gm 2.mbrp:8gm 3.I2:13gm  8mls dH2o.                                  Equipment:                                                           One electric wok,vegetable oil,250ml round bottom flask,condenser,candy thermometer,balloon,stirring stick glass,6pack of Honey Beer. That's it. YOU can substitute condenser with a 15" piece of tubing,heavy coke bottle,other heat source(these not recommended)!                                                         Do a lwr= long wet reflux for at least 36 hours to 48 hours. At 100C to 120C.Knocking down the crawlers on the inside of the flask and to check to see that it is still wet every 8 hours. YOU do nothing else. It is Boring to watch,thankyou Charlie,Swu thought something was wrong tonite when Swu saw no action, but rememberd what you said in a thread the other day.The balloon is limp, small bubbles going from 120 to 125. This is a first reaction,for the newbees who can walk through the reaction easy.                                                                       Started by mortar and crushing chems to powder.Added mbrp and 8mls dH2o to flask.Swirled it around in my hand.Placed the I2 in quarters adding them slow and swirling.Forgot to heat the flask before adding E. Added E,got a piece of plastic covered on the top of flask and shook upside down to dissolve all chems,nice and clean.Placed in wok,and slid it under the condenser, turned upheat to 200C so E melt. Put balloon on.Nothing . Reflux started ,turned down heat to 120C.A simmer is what you see, no smoke nada!Purple streaks came at the top of the flask,that looked good to me because on the last two bummers they were red and black.                                                                Part of the rp. was all glassy and a maroon colour so threw in all mayby a couple of tenths more. Had to buy a few more boxes and got the blue ones, with bigger striker and came off easy!Swu used a glass wine gallon jug with a holding handle.Broke a pryex evap dish so I put that in the jug.Was low on ipa so Swu used 5years old I2 wash from tincture 500mls! shook 3 times in 2 minutes all rp was off and disolved in the solution!!the paper was all purple, But this rp had alot of glass so when you see signs act on them,to modify the formula or else it will fail! like going dry.Speaking of dry Swu has to go, remember the 8 hr checks.This is one easy Nano!

kidclean

Ratios correct?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 10:45:00 PM »
Hi,

> Ingredients:1.E:10gm 2.8gm mbrp 3.13gmI2 8mls dH2o

Me thinks, given that you're using iodine from tincture and mbrp, that you should have used 7.5g or mbrp instead of 2.8g, and that you should have used 13.3g of iodine instead of 3.13g.  These two ratios are way off.

The 8ml H2O look good.

I just did a very semi-successful nano using 2g E.  I made a few mistakes, but got some product.  I wish you luck but I think your ratios need adjusting!

HTH,

--KidClean.

kris_1108

Misinterpretation
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2004, 11:37:00 PM »
Kidclean -
he said
Ingredients:1.E:10gm 2.8gm mbrp 3.13gmI2 8mls dH2o
which I think he meant
Ingredients:1.)E:10gm   2.)8gm mbrp   3.)13gmI2    8mls dH2o

kidclean

Doh!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2004, 11:40:00 PM »
Doh!  I see my stupid mistake now.  Ratios look good, I guess I just can't read well tonight.  Good luck, hope your dream is successful!

--KidClean.

popi

Wrong ratios Fixed Now
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2004, 01:08:00 PM »
Thanks Kid for bringing that to my attention!Wow I hope nobody tried that. You are right, and so is Kris,thanks by the way Kris.They are typos Swu will have to edit.My apologies  to ya,of course you need e:10 mbrp:8 I2:13.Yes the I2 is from tincture %16.5 gallon,3.5% iodide from a tack shop.Old stock, so I grabbed it $89.oo Canadian.Thanks! By the way if one wanted to have the Hc salt in a one piece chunk, could you add a little ether? and How much would one hit or one big lung full weigh? to a non tolerant exuser.It has been 25 years approx.Can one have a overdose from smoking ? In the 60's it was legal and everyone then injected,snorted or dropped it.You could buy an Oz for 80 dollars or 1 buck a hit.P2p gear,good but not pure.
Can you overcook?Can A 30 inch condenser be used for distillation? Would you do a 30 gram reaction in a 250ml flask? Thank you Ware! Geezmiester! The Nano is fluxing like a charm.The trick now is the distill or ab.Thanks Bees!

popi

GeezeWareNano ruined WHY?
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2004, 09:04:00 PM »