Author Topic: Couple of questions??  (Read 3092 times)

wtpadgett1978

Couple of questions??
« on: August 27, 2004, 01:41:00 AM »

Jacked

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2004, 02:12:00 AM »
Were did you learn about extracting pseudo? Haven't you read any of the threads about cleaning RP? Have you done an a/b extraction on anything besides pseudo before? I'm just curious as hell about the research you have done before posting these problems your having.. Also I'm wondering just how you could even expect an answer to your questions other than a No and another No followed by a UTFSE? Be sure and let us know what happens with your water pulls tomorrow, I would like to know anyway..

wtpadgett1978

Yeah, I know I suck.....
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2004, 02:28:00 AM »
I have read tons and tons of write ups and there are so many different ways of doing all this shit I don't know what is bullshit and what isn't, I have even purchased chemistry books and read them, I am having just a hell of a time finding the answers to my questions, I know a few annie cookers, but they just turn out powdered semi-stuff.  I have made two attempts and failed miserably, the first time not enough rp, second time, fucked up on the iodine, just don't want to screw up the third time with the pills.  My rp looks really good, I am only attempting about 1g.  The methanol that my pseudo is in is perfectly clear.  Just looking for some second opinions, sorry to clutter the board with my stupidity.  I think I understand what is happening, just not working its way out in the real deal.

geezmeister

No
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2004, 07:25:00 AM »

Should this be enough that when it evaporates to proceed with the reaction?

No.

Rasputin

We Where All New Once
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2004, 11:38:00 PM »
I am going to help this guy out, by throwing him a little bone. On the first page of this forum, second from the top, is "The Stimulants Forum FAQ". If you value sucsess you will go here, it will answer your of questions(and probably your next 50-60 as well), so no more wasted post space. I am not trying to be insulting in any way sir. I am sincerely trying to help you, the imformation there is worth its weight in gold(or at least meth).

P.S. I wish you only the best of luck on your journey sir.