Author Topic: Crashing out E crystals  (Read 2486 times)

jammin

Crashing out E crystals
« on: February 09, 2004, 10:42:00 AM »
First of all, im just a newbee _trying_ to dream....
In my dream i have some pills that are white and they are european so there isnt a lot of gakk to worry about. I just made "pillslush" with water, filtered and dried it.

So for the evaporation...
The first time, it went ok. The solution was left to dry in aluminium foil. The second time it dried in a pyrex dish, but it stuck so had to the dish that it was a pain to get it out.

Is there a way to crash out the E crytsals, or can somebuddy recomend a better evaporation techique, as mine surely isnt right...   :-[

Also, how can i check the purity of my e?

This is the last step of the precursor phase, and i got all the other stuff clean. So i hope to get this right (evetually) as well...  ::)

unionpacific

aluminum drying?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2004, 01:45:00 PM »
h20 will affect aluminum

drying should be done in glass pyrex over LOW heat with fan blowing over, I put a pan over the hot coil and put a wide circle pyrex dish on top of the pan,

I have no clue about euro sinus pills but one water pull is too good to be true, anywhere you live (that could explain getting stuck to the pyrex) clean ephedrine pinwheels will scrape off of pyrex with a razor with ease

jammin

purity
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2004, 04:25:00 PM »
The pills have no coating of any kind, and disolves with only a drop ogf water. Is there a way to test the purity?

auntyjack

dear jammin
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2004, 06:47:00 PM »
i think everyone in the hive would agree that you should send a personal message to "placebo" and he will answer all your questions

megadroid

There is a highly educational "Digest"
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 08:39:00 PM »
at the very top of the stimulant forum Ive read it a dozen times. Im a stranger at this point but Ive been at the Hive since 1998 and never had to post a question since I read every thing I can and believe me you It is amazing
that there is that much info that answers almost any question that someone asks, but they ask anyways so let the flaming begin!! Just kidding Do a melt test ,melt a small
match head amount on a strip of foil slowly  if it leaves
a heavy dark residue it is obviously not clean so back to the drawing board and read until you cannot read any more!

unionpacific

RE: PURITY
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2004, 09:37:00 PM »
The pills have no coating of any kind, and disolves with only a drop ogf water. Is there a way to test the purity?

UTFSE

embezzler

jammin
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2004, 10:00:00 PM »
any chance that the pills you have are devided into four quarters on one side and the rest is all white????

midway

Even a relatively clean pill will have some...
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2004, 11:32:00 PM »
Even a relatively clean pill will have some binders..try at least an ethanol extraction. I personally would give it the works since its easy and theres no reason not to.

embezzler

mine has an insol
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2004, 11:38:00 PM »
mine has a binder insoluable in water,think there may be a small ammount of caffeine in them too but that is it.

Purepacker

European pills
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2004, 12:21:00 AM »
that most probably means you have pills from Holland. From experience SWIM can tell that the filler most of the times is lactose (50%), combind with a small amount of metal stearates (<1%), talcum or calcium diphosphate and other sugars, coffeine, or other stimulants like MDA, amphetamine, methamphetamine, and ephedrine. The MDMA HCl content is 25% on average with a mean pill weight of 250 mg. Sometimes different forms of microcrystalline celluloses are used. Pretty much like it is done within pharmaceutical companies.

jammin

All white, divided in quarters
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2004, 09:42:00 AM »
>Embezzler: any chance that the pills you have are devided

How the f*** did you know that! :)

That is entirely correct, can  you bring me som info on these?

(just for clarity we are (at least i am) talking ephedrine here)  ;)