Author Topic: (2,5-DIMETHOXYPHENYL)ACETONE  (Read 3142 times)

Vibrating_Lights

(2,5-DIMETHOXYPHENYL)ACETONE
« on: September 03, 2002, 06:54:00 AM »
Is this scheduled/watched.  Probably a stupid question.
Vl_

So much game I could sell a hooker some pussy
Vl_

carboxyl

I would be almost positive that it is watched, it ...
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2002, 07:09:00 AM »
I would be almost positive that it is watched, it isn't scheduled like a say a drug would be Schedule I or II or IV. Neither is it a List I or II chemical. In the US at least.

The above post is purely fictional. Any resemblance to "real-life" is purely coincidental.

Nemo_Tenetur

Same in Germany
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2002, 08:53:00 AM »
Not scheduled, probably watched, hard to get.

Vibrating_Lights

once
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2002, 07:34:00 PM »
You would really only need to get it once.  A kilo would be worth in upwards of $100000 it you worked it right.

Vl_

moo

Conscience
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2002, 09:16:00 PM »
Then we could have lots of kids having time of their life OD'ing on DOX-compounds. "Gee, I'm not feeling anything! What the heck, I'll  take two more hits of those extra thick blotters..."

SPISSHAK

RE: coscience
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2002, 11:31:00 PM »
Business has no heart.

Vibrating_Lights

market
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2002, 05:56:00 AM »
If you market it for what it is then those risks could be minimized.  Passing it off as acid would definatly cause some problems like that.  There will always be stupid irresponsible people who are going to OD on all kinds of drugs. even better If someone was in possesion of DOx compounds then It would be better to sit on it and give it all away cause you can't put a price on an experience like that.

Vl_

yellium

>If you market it for what it is then those ...
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2002, 02:22:00 PM »
>If you market it for what it is then those risks could be minimized.

Bullshit. See 2CT7. Even *with* documentation on erowid people tend to snort eyeballed 2ct7.

Barium

The world is filled with idiots who has to be ...
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2002, 04:05:00 PM »
The world is filled with idiots who has to be protected from life itself. This is where the government steps in and take control.

-"We will protect your sorry asses in exchange for your total obedience".

Every summer there is people who still believe that a thunderstorm is a perfect weather to play golf.
-"Uhhh, I didn´t know lightning could be bad for you"....

foxy2

So yellium Your saying its the seller of 2-ct-7's ...
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2002, 01:56:00 AM »
So yellium

Your saying its the seller of 2-ct-7's fault?

BULLSHIT

Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

CrystalDaddy

look east
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2002, 02:32:00 AM »
they'll make anything for a price.

yellium

No. I'm saying that whatever you do, there will ...
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2002, 08:16:00 PM »
No. I'm saying that whatever you do, there will always be people who don't read the instructions and just take what feels `enough' to them. Or macho dimwits who do read erowid  and pop twice as much as recommended because they need/can handle more stuff anyway.

The point is, if you want to sell psychedelics, you want to sell psychedelics with a large safety margin. That is: dose-effect should go more-or-less linear (as far as that can be possible with psychedelics), and it should be safe to use even at unexpectedly high dosages. 2CT7 for example, is a bit tricky.

And just as you don't want street dealers selling pure, uncut fentanyl, a trip seller^W^W `research chemical supplier' should think ahead when selling a currently unscheduled heavy-duty psychedelic like DOEF or DOC.

aragorn

that´s right yellium...
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2002, 09:52:00 PM »
...but the problem is:
if you´re the evil man who has released this "new" drug to the streets and a hand full of morons OD on your stuff you´ll get the undivided attention from our dedicated LE agents
That´s the cause why SWIM will never run a synth for commercial purposes.

I pimp two bitches, Mary Jane and Snow White

yellium

Yup. But as you'll always have stupid consumers, ...
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2002, 10:17:00 PM »
Yup. But as you'll always have stupid consumers, you'll also always have antisocial sellers. See our recent TFMPP/BzP seller.

A way out would be to flood the market with a legal, relatively safe psychedelic. Something like 2C-B. But alas, time isn't ready yet...

foxy2

If 2-CB was sold as a bulk powder, I think they ...
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2002, 11:53:00 PM »
If 2-CB was sold as a bulk powder, I think they would bee dropping like flies.

Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety