Author Topic: Dr Drool MDMA write-up questions  (Read 3145 times)

NedKelly

Dr Drool MDMA write-up questions
« on: November 30, 2003, 01:49:00 AM »
Dr Drools mdma write-up , could this method be scales up to a point where I can use 3.6 kgs of safrol per reaction as I have the chems ready to go .and alot of safrol to get throught ?
If I can scale up that much , do I need to scale up the palladium as much as the rest of the chems ?

Ned

LaBTop

?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2003, 03:31:00 AM »
I hope you understand at this point, that this is a standard example of the wrong way to ask questions here?
Did you read the signs at the entrance? LT/
PS: please try to reword (edit) your post.

hypo

don't be a fool...
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2003, 03:59:00 AM »
...and toss in all of your precursors at once.
start small and then scale up step by step.

fuckensac

Being a fellow ozzy i have to help.
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2003, 02:54:00 PM »
Being a fellow ozzy i have to help. You have to scale up as needed so if it says 1 mole of sassy and .1M of catalyst and youwant to scale up to say 3.6Mole then you scale up your catalyst (palladium) to .36Mole if you have any more qustions email me. Oh and i hope you didnt buy all that sassy local because they are in with the dogs!

Chaos

Agree
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2004, 09:53:00 AM »
I agree with fuckensac
I'm from western europe, and my advice is, don't buy sassy, safrole, or heliotropine (piperonal) anywhere, my friends in my chem-supplier told me certain chemical ARE to be sold, but have to be reported immediattly, by phone
is this a change of strategy?
(I changed strategy and bought benzodioxole and nitroethane)
I think we all must join and find more alternative (and still (legal) methods to replace Safrole

MDMA_AcTIvEsTS

I AM ALSO:
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2004, 06:12:00 PM »