Author Topic: pill extraction help...which are better?  (Read 2594 times)

cradle

pill extraction help...which are better?
« on: May 19, 2004, 09:13:00 PM »
after having a lot of difficulty in obtaining a once so easy OTC box has now become a hard target due to prescription.

so i have ventured out and seen what else is out there and have narrowed it down to these....

*BOX #1 - pack of 24
Ibuprofen 200mg
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg
(each pill contains)

Box #2 - pack of 14
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg
Pseudoephedrine sulfate 60mg
Paracetamol 500mg (which i learned to stay clear of)
(each pill contains)

Box #3 - pack of 10
Each tablet contains:
Cetirizine Hydrochloride 5mg,
Pseudoephedrine 120mg (sustained release).
also contain;
Lactose.
(each pill contains)

i have also stumbled by a box which are day/night...

Tablets: Pseudoephedrine sulfate 60 mg in the outer layer for immediate release and 60 mg in the inner core for delayed-release 4 to 6 hours after ingestion. there are 12 in the box.

the night ones contain too much other shit in them, so they would be tossed away.

so which box would the choice be and what method to extract clean psfd from them and leave the other shit out?

thanks.

peregrine

paracetamol
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 06:08:00 AM »
Gee' I kave no clue what that is.But if you could find out how to get that out ,I would take whats behind door # 2.Thats what I use ,without the paracetamol and find it very easy to clean with only mag.ster. and microcrystaline or some thing like that as a inactive ingredient.Its sounds like your in a tough place to get what you need.If you can get out the paracetamal, I would go with a tetra wash and an acetone boil.Good luck.I'm sure glad I don't live where you do