Author Topic: Misinforming!?  (Read 4324 times)

ChambeRed

Another good cut for your MDMA is MDA,those are ...
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2002, 11:51:00 PM »
Another good cut for your MDMA is MDA,those are quite synergystic imho.

Bee's don't die,we just multiply.

yellium

Ascorbic acid, anyone?
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2002, 12:01:00 AM »
Ascorbic acid, anyone?

Chromic

Anti-oxidants
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2002, 03:15:00 AM »
It's definitely a good idea to use a mixture of water soluble (eg vit C) and insoluble (eg vit E) antioxidants before hand and after, as well as some 5-HTP and about 40-60mg of Prozac once you come down.

Also take lots of GHB. It does nothing for neurotoxicity, but damn it makes for good sex.

Rhodium

GHB Shameless Plug
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2002, 03:53:00 AM »
Also take lots of GHB. It does nothing for neurotoxicity, but damn it makes for good sex.

Do you sell bumper stickers?  ;)

Precursor2112

I want my KARMA POINT back!!!
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2002, 11:38:00 PM »
I simply stated what EVERYBODY stated after my post in this thread and I lose Karma???

BULLOX!!!

sides I'd like to see a pill with 2cb,mda,mdma and dmma2

that would ROK!!!

I'm gonna have to trak down some bdo..

had some g once and I liked it..

and if the chief likes it, it must be good (shameless brown-nose)

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than
those who falsely believe they are free."

Osmium

> sides I'd like to see a pill with ...
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2002, 01:15:00 AM »
> sides I'd like to see a pill with 2cb,mda,mdma and dmma2

Why?
I'd rather take them separately, or do you know something the rest of us doesn't?

I'm not fat just horizontally disproportionate.

carboxyl

Bottom line: If you say you are selling MDMA, ...
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2002, 03:49:00 AM »
Bottom line:

If you say you are selling MDMA, then sell MDMA. Don't sell 80 mg caffeine and 80 mg MDMA.

Don't confuse binders and cuting agents.

"Clandustry"? Go somewhere else. Read the front page at htt://www.the-hive.ws This is not about "clandustry", it's about chemistry.

The above post is purely fictional. Any resemblance to "real-life" is purely coincidental.

WHITE_DEVIL

I go out of my way to avoid vit C when on E as it ...
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2002, 08:32:00 PM »

carboxyl

Pilocarpine eyedrops reduce pupil size...
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2002, 02:20:00 AM »
I've never had any experience with vitamin C reducing pupil size. Pilocarpine eyedrops work well, but dilute to less than 0.25 percent, or your pupils will make you look like your on heroin, you will see blurry, and get a nasty headache. Vit. C is good when using MDO's.

The above post is purely fictional. Any resemblance to "real-life" is purely coincidental.

Chromic

Not yet
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2002, 07:10:00 PM »
No, I'm not selling bumper stickers yet. Btw, it's not a plug, just the truth... y'all remember

Post 137087 (missing)

(Snotbrain: "GHB plus Methamphetamine =   :)", The Couch)
? I think that post first brought it to my attention. I think Placebo agrees in

Post 19996 (missing)

(placebo: "Re: The Best Drug", General Discourse)
, sunlight, along with Dwarfer, likely you Rhod... not to mention a larger group of friends who've tried it with their respective playmates (naturally with some mixing and matching)...

Personally if I could make a bumper sticker, it wouldn't be something along those sorts. It would be an emblem.. not the sort of emblem that looks like this:

or even:

but the sort that looks like this:

:)

Sorry for straying so far off-topic. Let me try to get back on topic.

I've never cut my product and would recommend no one else does either! Even giving out pure prestine crystalline white MDMA is fine. Everyone I've run into has had the common sense to be able to eyeball out a line. This isn't true for all phenethylamines (eg any 4-halo-PEAs), but any fun 4-MeO or 3,4-MD PEAs aren't that dangerous if sold pure.

I think MDA sometimes makes a good cut with MDMA though. If I mention this to anyone else, they're usually happy that their drugs have been "trampled" on in such a manner--anything else and they're pissed off.

Ment2bee

I kinda of like the name Synergy...
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2002, 01:13:00 AM »
So after all XTC is the trade mark of a pill formed with MDMA. Well it's supposed to be. Anyway ladies and gentalmen today I bring you Synergy......

Synergy would make such an awsome *designer drug* name; the prez would be all over it advertising the product just like they advertise GHB to pedophilles. And the funny thing is, it would truly be *designed* for an optimum high, which most of the other synthetics are not. This deadly, dangerous (your pick of bold red letter fear enhancing word here) new drug would be what every republican hippocrite politican will be tweaking on. Ohhh the humanity.

So as the good doc says.....

For that same great taste that'll always wire you up and never let you down, make it a dexedrine.