Author Topic: sturrer  (Read 2777 times)

quantum

sturrer
« on: December 03, 2002, 09:40:00 PM »
do you think I could use a water proof vibrator for a sturrer.
or maby my mobile phone in a plastic bag :)
;)

e3500 console login: root
bash-2.05#

Propoxyfiend

Wasn't it
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2002, 11:28:00 PM »
Wasn't it Strike who first suggested this(along with 2 2l pop bottle for a sep funnel) or mabey it was Popeye?

Support freedom kill a government offical today.

Rhodium

GOD

I believe that suggestion was just for helping to ...
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2002, 07:43:00 AM »
I believe that suggestion was just for helping to break up emulsions IIRC, I doubt that that would provide enough agitation to intimatly mix solutions like you could by shaking the snot out of then with a sep funnel.  If swiy is looking for alternatives, mason jars can work good- just add your solution(s), shake, let it settle (deal w/any emulsions that form) then simply decant the bulk of the top layer, and then swiy could possibly pour the rest in a freezer bag (test first to make sure either layer wont eat the plastic) then pich and tear a bottom corner and use his fingers in a pinching motion to duplicate the function of a stop-cock.  Its just a little more messy than using a funnel, but it can work, and it is infinatly cheaper as mason jars are cheap, and sep funnels are not.  But if swiy plans on doing any kind of regular dreaming, swim reccomends a sep funnel or two.  Get a big 4L funnel, and another smaller one and swiy'll bee good to go.

Im not the bearded man upstairs, Im a bald guy with a healthy penis. So open yer pie-hole!