Author Topic: Attorney accused of manufacturing hallucinogens!!!  (Read 16193 times)

Offline Shapeshifter32

• 6.022x10^23
  • Pupae
  • Ideally PV=nRT
Attorney accused of manufacturing hallucinogens!!!
« on: December 01, 2023, 06:57:27 PM »
hxxps://www.ketv.com/article/omaha-attorney-accused-hallucinogen-drug-bust-will-go-to-trial/45985970

Offline brb5min

• Larvae
Re: Attorney accused of manufacturing hallucinogens!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2023, 03:53:47 PM »
The stupidity of the narrative in such articles is always unfathomable. What steaming piles of shit do the journalists writing these and the investigators giving comments have in their heads?

Offline Shapeshifter32

• 6.022x10^23
  • Pupae
  • Ideally PV=nRT
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2023, 08:04:23 PM »
     I know right? "The havoc these drugs would have released on our town" lol. Cause DMT is a highly addictive, dangerous drug that will cause people to rob corner stores and take old lady's pocket books.
     And what is up with " at least one of the containers had fentanyl and or heroin in it"? Really! Sounds suspicious, like the feds added it in to a jar to trump up the charges. How and why would fentanyl be in one jar out of fourteen?
    And the journalist is absolutely just as bad. The reactionary demonization of psychedelics irritates me so much.

Online aes256

• Founding Wasp
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2023, 01:21:34 AM »
From the video, "DMT has no odour" ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: Eleusis
However, I had serious misgivings about sharing because my quest was one for knowledge and experience while, I knew, for most others it would be for purely economic reasons.

Quote from: Orange
you can always dont make things.
but u cant always make things happen.

Offline spice

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • Investigate it
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2023, 02:59:42 AM »
Better Call Saul.......wait....
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline xdragon

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2023, 08:19:51 PM »
From the video, "DMT has no odour" ;D ;D ;D

I've never noticed a smell with my freebase DMT, not even when vapourising it - although I have to admit my nose isn't the best. I shared this observation with a very meticulous tryptamine chemist, and they claim the same. They speculated the typical smell of DMT described as floral may stem from an impurity carried over along when extracting from plant matter. I never extracted from plant matter myself. On the other hand, I've seen a lot of other people claim that their synthetic DMT has a smell, among them aniracetam, whose analytical capabilities I very much trust.

I wonder what's the matter. I know I definitely did not purify my DMT as meticulous as aforementioned tryptamine chemist has, but it was crashed out as oxalate, the freebase recrystallised from heptane and the product free of impurities on TLC.
"I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death."

Offline brb5min

• Larvae
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2023, 08:47:11 PM »
I believe that synthed DMT has less smell than the extracted one. I would be quicker to smell residue of recrystallization solvent than the smell of synthed DMT.

xdragon, care to help a fellow newbie and share your workup with DMT oxalate? Do you use chloroform/DCM to extract from reaction mixture, and salt it out of this DCM? Or do I have to evap DCM first, crystallize from heptane and only then salt it out for rex? At which step should I attempt salting DMT out, I am not sure.

Offline Lipbalm

• Donated!
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2023, 09:43:03 PM »
All synthetic freebase DMT I have smelled smells very very similar to pure tryptamine straight from the lab. Both near pure.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 09:51:17 PM by Lipbalm »
Any book you want for free:
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/

Any research paper you want for free:
sci-hub.cc