Site > News

Pink Cocaine

<< < (4/8) > >>

SpaceMan:
Used to be a massive Kake( ketamine +coke) fan

d00d:
Hahahaha; Pink 'Coca' comes from generally one thing - overshooting PH when salting out.  It makes grey alien freebase too!

That or some eedjit used the fruit flavor dextrose with pink coloring and ruined it all.

No magic here.

Unless its the not-Coca... pink Columbia mystery bag! Just pray there is no scopolamine in it!

DarkSlide:

--- Quote from: d00d on September 05, 2022, 07:50:11 AM ---Hahahaha; Pink 'Coca' comes from generally one thing - overshooting PH when salting out.  It makes grey alien freebase too!

That or some eedjit used the fruit flavor dextrose with pink coloring and ruined it all.

No magic here.

Unless its the not-Coca... pink Columbia mystery bag! Just pray there is no scopolamine in it!

--- End quote ---

Well there's actual pinkish cocaine and there is pink 2cb. "Pink cocaine" is apparently a shlang term for 2cb according to the wiki. Even the bag is full of pink powder in the picture. Which are you referring to re: salting out?

I've personally seen and tasted the former and it was pretty good. Kind of translucent, crystalline, and sparkly. However, the pinkish tint was very very faint. It stuns me to this day that some dude actually sold an 8 ball of that stuff to an 18 year old, at weight, and then politely asked for a quarter gram afterwards. It was ultra strong. Never seen anything like it since. I have, however, seen pictures of it on very old High Times mags.

--- Quote from: SpaceMan on July 08, 2021, 08:26:13 AM ---Used to be a massive Kake( ketamine +coke) fan

--- End quote ---

I preferred alcohol and coke. Cocaethylene. nomnomnom. A few hundred thousand dollars later, though, it wasn't quite what it used to be nor was I.

Corrosive Joeseph:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/cops-bust-drug-gang-find-28-pounds-of-pink-cocaine-and-submachine-gun/ar-AA11jwBe

/CJ

DarkSlide:
ok that's not the pink I was talking about.

The cops made out. I bet you their chief mistake was the half mil in cash laying around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version