Site > News

Democrats Unveil Bill to Decriminalize Drug Possession at Federal Level, Expunge

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kasey Jones:
If they decriminalize coke, will you still get paranoid? If you don't have to worry about the alphabet jackboots in SWAT gear busting in your door, what will you be frightened of? Shadow People;)?!

ketosis:

--- Quote from: Kasey Jones on June 29, 2021, 12:14:59 AM ---If they decriminalize coke, will you still get paranoid? If you don't have to worry about the alphabet jackboots in SWAT gear busting in your door, what will you be frightened of? Shadow People;)?!

--- End quote ---
See that's the problem.  History has proven over and over that when drugs/alcohol/whatever are legal, they are used much less, and have much fewer cases of severe addiction.
And maybe it's just the adrenalin rush, ya know?   Like after basking in it for a little bit, once it's clear that no cops are coming, i'll stop hearing the sirens in my head. OMG, even the shadow people(cute little fellas' they are) might stop their mind games!!Drugs might become boring!I"m literally concerned

Baba_McKensey:
Are you a psycho chemist?

Helios:
What could they possibly be up to now....?

Something sinister, no doubt.

+ how can you decriminalize something that is not criminal?  :)

Penile Assetate:

--- Quote from: java on June 16, 2021, 02:59:56 PM ---.....it seems like a reasonable thing to do , since the so called war on drugs has been a waste of time, money and human lives......java

hxxps://www.newsweek.com/democrats-unveil-bill-decriminalize-drug-possession-federal-level-expunge-records-1600839

--- End quote ---

Funniest part to me is how they show a picture of someone rolling a blunt but describe it as a 'joint' in the caption. So out of touch.
I feel like if the generation(s) of people born before 1965ish all collectively took a nice therapeutic dose of MDMA, our world would be a far & away better place overall.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version