Author Topic: cute little meth lab in manila found  (Read 12835 times)

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
cute little meth lab in manila found
« on: July 17, 2021, 09:48:36 PM »
Take a look: https://www.tempo.com.ph/2019/12/04/korean-arrested-for-turning-condo-unit-into-shabu-lab/
A south korean man had this tiny cooking place besides his crapping place... isn't it just cute?

Although thats not a fucking lab, its a cooking place and nothing else.
Cute.

His bath looks like he had a gf though :D
You see that, is that decorative soap?
Thats what I mean :D

I don't know what that other stuff is though, maybe some sort of push-pull setup or what?
The resolution is not good enough to make this out.

E: decorative soap, yeah... it was a fucking plastic keck clamp :D
And now I can make details out!
Its apparently just the water supply for a dest. setup ::)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 09:52:37 PM by carl »
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline Johnathan Ferrous

• Subordinate Wasp
Re: cute little meth lab in manila found
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 02:37:23 AM »
Is that a goddamn rb suspended by some fuckin shoelace?

You know, japanese gals think small versions of things are very very cute.
Look at this tiny dog, I'm going to put it in my tiny purse.

I think that's actually on the internet somewhere.

Can you imagine this guy trynna pinch one off while cooking?

Also Carl are you high right now?
Or earlier, is what I mean. You made a couple of these threads.
Like imagine, that some big cosmic stoner, who doesn't give a shit about anything more than smoking pot, burns up your fucking planet in the bong just to get high

Offline arkoma

• Subordinate Wasp
  • TANSTAAFL
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2021, 02:32:05 PM »
I can't imagine facing the death penalty for getting caught with a fucking $45 deschem distillation kit.  The ignorant fucks at Tempo don't even realize that THAT AIN'T (obviously) even set up at the moment to actually "cook dope", and certainly ain't sophisticated enough to even steam distill any methamphetamine base out of a reaction mixture. Or properly purify solvents or anything else.

Yet its still worth the death penalty in that fucked up little piece of hell that Duerte has turned the Phillipines into.  Compared to Phillipines, Malaysia and Singapore Angola(Prison) in Lose-ee-AN-uh* looks absolutely progressive.

*Louisiana, for those that don't speak redneck phonetic spelling

*edit* yes, that is yarn supporting the glass.
"We seek infinite addiction potential... if you can put it down, its not strong enough!" Tramp RIP

Offline spice

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • Investigate it
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 03:26:50 PM »
Actually conditions at Angola (hellish) are superior to probably 80 per cent of the other state prisons in that location....that is NOT the state to get caught in, believe me.

It's really a pretty miserable place in general.

Offline peace

• Larvae
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2021, 05:15:59 PM »

There are places in africa were weather is not very friendly. Like in Kinshasa average high temperature is 30.4 C / 86.7 F around year. And average humidity is 80 %. So every day you would be sitting in sauna possibly even 16 hours a day, and that’s just average, some days could be much more intense than that.

That gives an average ”Heat Index Temperature: 39°C (102°F or 312K)
Extreme caution: at this condition, heat cramps and heat exhaustion are possible. Continuing activity could result in heat stroke.”

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2021, 05:40:09 PM »
What :D
Whats got africa to do with anything in here? ???
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information

Offline peace

• Larvae
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2021, 07:56:37 PM »

I thought you were talking about many different countries. Angola is (also) a country in africa.

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2021, 08:27:23 PM »
Yes, but apparently they were talking about the prison called angola in the states.
I was confused initially too :D

Offline mrtimey

• Larvae
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2021, 06:55:15 AM »
you could cook crystal in that piss easy.

ive seen people do it in light bulbs

how can you not steam amine out of water in a normal distillation set ? insitu ?

only a liter set so I would say if they were making money it was from cold medications or chemicals like that.

though its possible from otc ketone it would be so much work that you would be cooking 24/7 just to make a living I think

though we see no stirring so I think it must be a simple cook like RP/I
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 06:58:58 AM by mrtimey »

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2021, 09:02:12 PM »
I guess he can be lucky, since he is a south korean and not a pinoy, that they didn't executed him on spot...
Not sure how much of it is propaganda, but since rody duterte got hold of that state(fentanyl addict, by the way, accordingly to some of his claims), such methods became usual.
And well, its the poorest state in asia, so its absolutely believable.

I just thought it looked cute.
Now, with higher resolution and glasses on... man how did you guys got used to glasses when you got older?
I spent nearly thirty years without and now I'm often like, fuck, that looks blurry, I will not look at that... and then "some people" say, "carl you are half blind put your fucking glasses on or you might run into traffic because you're now a fucking mole person" and I just say "no".
Simply "no".
Nuff said.

Well, I wanted to say I thought it was a magstirrer, and a decorative soap... but no, its a fucking cooking pot on a fucking heatplate and the decorative soap was a keck clamp...
Fuck...
It is actually not cute anymore, when you can make out the details!

@"mrtimey"(fuck dude decide for a nickname once in a while!)
I think he also used the HI/P, but with imported E, probably from thailand.

Offline arkoma

• Subordinate Wasp
  • TANSTAAFL
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2021, 09:21:17 PM »
I needed a good laugh and I got one.  Pure comedy. I forget at times that the world don't pivot around me/you/ anyone and maybe, just maybe I "orta' maybe use sumpthin' more approaching the fabled Queen's english"

I laughed my silly, stoned ass off over this
What :D
Whats got africa to do with anything in here? ???

Not at you by any means!! Never occurred at all to me that everyone just can't read my mind like Spice.  After rereading my post, and in a glimmer of sobriety, i damn sure could have been talking about some hellhole in Luanda, especially so to our rather multinational membership that probably has never heard of The State of Louisiana's prison complex in Angola, Louisiana.

But having smoked a fair bit of marijuana today, the non sequitur (to me) of "WTF Africa?" was pretty funny.

Was semi [rant][/rant] mode enabled when I was snarky about the "lab". That poor fellow will almost certainly get  murdered by the state for his heinous crimes and the state will/has brought the out think of the children(substitutable) trope to justify there actions with the usual demonizing "look how sophisticated his lab was!  What a menace, cancer on society I say! Kill the pushers before they get your kids" and I'm thinking this is hardly walter white and capital punishment looms.

Instead of a functional methamphetamine producing lab, I think we had a user/dealer here taking their first tentative test flights as a bee.  Come on, yarn? Not very sure at all it would last through any reaction involving heat even once.  However, sounds better to just make shit up to tell the public about the big bust they made and fry his poor ass.  Could happen to any one of us here with I'm sure wildly different probabilities. It's kind of chilling.

That was what i was thinking when i made the lab comments.  And it is absolutely correct that methamphetamine, like american hot dogs and hamburgers, can be cooked in the most horrendous ways and still be edible depending on the skill of the chef.

ran my stoned eyes over this and think this post is fairly coherent lolol 

*edit*oh yeah carl, eyes start to suck as you age. I made fun of my dad needing them, and damn if i don't have ten pair scattered between my, house, truck and shop.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 09:24:47 PM by arkoma »
"We seek infinite addiction potential... if you can put it down, its not strong enough!" Tramp RIP

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2021, 09:41:48 PM »
*edit*oh yeah carl, eyes start to suck as you age. I made fun of my dad needing them, and damn if i don't have ten pair scattered between my, house, truck and shop.
Yeah... but some accident speeded that up ::)
And another many, many years earlier.
But eh.
Happens.

Its funny because you can make people read stuff to you, or explain what is on the screen.
They will all be polite, and almost nobody will go like "put your fucking glasses on, mole-carl!".
Its actually only my wife and she uses other, more meaner, terms, like the german term for Anguia fragilis... which translates to like, "blind creeper" or such :D
Oh, and my dad... he is actually the worst, but its great, because he is already shrinking and each year I get a cm larger than him and I just have to threat him, shaking my fist and its all well :P
He gets quite cocky over the phone though, that tiny little shrinking man... :D

Don't we love our old men? Its so great to have them :)
Ours, in terms of family, but even more in terms of community.
I guess we have quite a few "adopted" old men who are family to us, even if they have none of their own :)
They have us at least.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 09:48:39 PM by carl »

Offline arkoma

• Subordinate Wasp
  • TANSTAAFL
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2021, 07:24:51 PM »
Its funny because you can make people read stuff to you, or explain what is on the screen.
They will all be polite, and almost nobody will go like "put your fucking glasses on,

yep.

I had the pleasure to work for and eventually become fast friends with, a pearl harbor veteran. "Poppa" was i swear two inches shorter than me, but i swear, at times it was like he was eight feet tall (occasionally i disappointed him, and it mattered to me) when he'd ask"what on earth were you thinking?"

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2021, 07:44:04 PM »
I know very well what you mean :D
There are very few people who can achieve that for me personally.

But I also experienced the opposite lately.
When I met my father, he looked so small and shrunken actually, I was in a bit of a shock.
Not that he had shrunken that much actually, but mental image and real image differed somehow.

Offline skektek

• Subordinate Wasp
  • Distiller of Gelflings
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2021, 07:27:02 AM »
sorry boss  :'(
GIVE ME ESSENCE

Offline aes256

• Founding Wasp
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2021, 10:10:31 AM »
it's quite genius really, the setup. so many times I've needed to do a shit during a reaction that needs full attention. I'll be taking a leaf out of this guy's book, or rather, a square from his bog roll ;D
Quote from: Eleusis
However, I had serious misgivings about sharing because my quest was one for knowledge and experience while, I knew, for most others it would be for purely economic reasons.

Quote from: Orange
you can always dont make things.
but u cant always make things happen.