The Hive > Stimulants

Hydriodic Acid--Step by Step Write-Up

<< < (2/17) > >>

SpicyBrown:
Yes, it's already been said, but .. good writeup! Thanks.

SpicyBrown

Argox:
Dammit!  Upon re-reading my post, I see an error. A very minor error, anyway here's the fix:

The part about how the hydriodic acid distills over brown because of impurities in tech grade KI should have read "tech grade H3PO4."

Anyway, if you like this post then let everybody know publicly, because that's the only payment I will ever receive for sharing this with Hive collective, and any risk I put myself in   The bees who only think in terms of mdma and analogs maybe won't understand the significance of this post, but for the meth guys, this should be a breakthrough.  Making HI instead of using I2 will cut down on how much RP they need.  In fact it is my understanding that HI alone will reduce ephedrine to meth, without need for any RP, or very little.  Of course the part about how I know fuck all about making meth is true, so don't shoot me down for any mistakes I may make regarding how to make meth. 

I get requests, but have so far refrained from heading in that direction.  Bad karma.  Have you ever seen a meth addict?  Fuck, man.  I wouldn't want to be directly responsible for that.  They look like death warmed over. What's with that fucking skin disease they all seem to have?  Iodide poisoning?

Anyway, let me know what you think of the post.

Regards
Argox

PoohBear4Ever:
A+ information you got there!

PB

ballzofsteel:
Sounds like a lot of fun :) Very nice,thankyou very much for this info argox.Ballz is going to bed now and will be dreaming of HI all night long.Nice writeup-fun to read.
Cheers dude 
ballz.

diogenes:
Every so often there comes along that certain Bee.
Argox, it's Bees like you that make this place so great!
That was a very nice and informative write-up that's bound for Hive greatness!
Thanks for sharing that with us. 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version