The Hive > Tryptamine Chemistry

Foxy and the angel of light...

(1/2) > >>

phaidon:
Fellow bees!

In the Foxy (5-Meo-DiPT, but I think bee should know that by now) primer on the Lycaeum it sez':

DPT and Foxy form a powerful synergy, only to be undertaken by experienced psychonauts.

Any comments on that one? Sounds good to me, certainly worth a tick.

Laters,

-- phaidon, son of apollon

I scorched the Earth, now what do I do tomorrow?

Skink:
FOAF thinks they go very well together.  FOAF finds the two very similar to begin with, but with a 5meodipt plateau, a bump of DPT is much more powerful.  DPT combines well with virtually everything, though, so it's no surprise.

Felix:
"Angel of Light..." ummmmmmm... are you referring to Angel Trumpets? Oh god! Those are some wicked wicked wicked flowers! I drank a liter of tea boiled from about twenty of these things.... was gone for two days... felt like a dream, I mean I really did not know what was real and what was not.... most of it I can't remember, but if you're interested you can read my story "Angel (DEVIL!!!) Trumpets" on The Couch board... do a search cuz I posted it a while ago...

phaidon:
Felix!

Angel of Light refers to DPT, not to Solanaceae type plants, e.g. Brugmansia (= Engelstrompete,
"Angel's Trumpet"). Thanks but I'm not a tropane type of person. If I were you I'd stay away from
deliriants.

Laters,

-- phaidon, son of apollon

I scorched the Earth, now what do I do tomorrow?

Felix:
Ahhh... thanx for clearing that up... as for staying away from them, I'm WAY ahead of you... didja read my story? That trip is NOT something I'd want to repeat... I did try the the tea on two other occasions (just cuz I had 2 2L bottles full of it) and I drank a much smaller dose both times. Interestingly enough, the only effects I felt were headache, blurred vision (I went cross-eyed for an hour), and dry mouth (VERY dry)...
  It seems you can only go all the way or not at all with these things...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version