Site > Harm Reduction Resources

Be open about drug use

<< < (3/3)

arkoma:
It all depends (openness about use of dope) on WHERE, WHEN and WHOM you live/work/exist/do drugs with.  Where I'm at now in my life, I'm pretty fucking "flat-spoken" (in other words don't ask if you don't want to know), but I'm a small, small town where everyone knows me and knows I'm not a thief or a "reseller". I'm the village eccentric...........

If your young, raising kids yada yada yada, yeah, ya better be cautious as hell about who you let know your business.  Just sayin'.....

*edit* Been using meth off and on (more on than off) for forty years and I damn sure still go outside in the daytime......LMFAO

MorphineB1:
And why do so many forum force people to use SWIM, as if that works or has value...It is rediculous

muavinid:
your CAREER of drug use? you getting paid for this?

carl:

--- Quote from: muavinid on October 11, 2021, 09:01:51 PM ---your CAREER of drug use? you getting paid for this?

--- End quote ---
lol this is you:

arkoma:

--- Quote from: muavinid on October 11, 2021, 09:01:51 PM ---your CAREER of drug use? you getting paid for this?

--- End quote ---

Depends on your definition of "paid". 40+ years kinda counts as a career......and it enables me to be frank with the young people in my life about what actually is harmful. Not the type of conversation I coulda had with my parents or their peer group.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version