Author Topic: Success!!!  (Read 3053 times)

superman

Success!!!
« on: August 05, 2004, 09:15:00 PM »
(the following dream was distributed over the past few nights sleep)

reacted 2.5-3g pseudo FB w/ 8ml+ HI and 2g MBRP for 30 hours in an oilbath average 110c.

worked it up with plenty of washes followed by titration.   just evaped a few drops of the final solution containing the meth for a sample,    shit's so clean i can hardly tell i'm tweaking!  very nice to be doing this quality of meth on this side of the country for a change.

thanks everyone!!!  will get back with final yeilds!!   judging by how much i got from this sampler it's looking pretty damn good!

EDIT:  wow thanks again!!!   i can certainly tell i'm tweaking now!
ReEDIT:   what's with first time users not getting high?   of the two other that have sampled my product,  neither have been happy with it,   but i'm quite pleased.    they've both done nice sized tokes, ones that have been giving me tingles and alertness galore.    what would be the best way to let them experience the high?   one has sniffed a bump and smoked several tokes, the other only smoked a couple hits.   but it's seems like a waste when they don't enjoy it.   perhaps they just won't be satisfied no matter what since they're used to freebase cocaine?

abominator

Rush
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 01:24:00 PM »
Superman if your friends are used to freebase cocaine, then they are probably addicted to the rush that ingesting the freebase coke gives.  Your product is most likely cleaner than street dope, thus not giving the by-product rush that they are looking for.  Swim has seen this type of thing before.

Superman, you know if your stuff is good or not.  That is all that matters.

Congrats on the rxn, and heres to many more.

superman

well i've lost my scale...
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2004, 08:44:00 PM »

ChemoSabe

Unfair Comparison
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2004, 12:39:00 AM »
All you need to do to really prove the strengh/cleanliness/purity of that product is give some to a non-crack/freebase head.

Those guys who did try some are not the type to appreciate it properly.

superman

yeah, i gave a couple buddies a line that do...
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2004, 02:03:00 AM »