Author Topic: SWIM just made ICE(trans-4-mar) thanks BANDIL!  (Read 10426 times)

moedank

SWIM just made ICE(trans-4-mar) thanks BANDIL!
« on: August 07, 2003, 11:10:00 PM »
well using Bandil's  "Trans-4-mar w/o cyanogenbromide"(utfse) this smurf i know just made ICE!

Now finding PPA was the only hard part.  Swim is a dumbass when it comes to chemistry. SWIM failed HS chemistry. SWIM had to have someone tell me what the fuck a 2M solution of HCL was.(SWIM used 200ml of the 31.45% pool shit diluted to a liter of water).

Anyway the shit worked. SWIM put a small(not yet dry) chunk of the white crystal on some foil and it burned clean and smooth. It has been about 15min and SWIM finds his mind racing faster than he can type.

THis has sparked SWIMS intrest in chemistry so SWIM is taking some classes this semester. SWIM was going into plant biotech so a good chem. background can only help.

THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HELPED SWIM OUT! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

I will answer any questions i can, but everything you need is in bandils write up. Other than all the math stuff, but thanks to the hive SWIM can answer the math questions too!

NOW swim is off the find the meth monsters(AKA shadow people) he left behind O so many years ago...............

;)

anarae

congrats care to take pics?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2003, 05:53:00 AM »
congrats

care to take pics?

p.s anyone wanna guess what happens if you recrystallize 4mar with meth at a 1:1 ratio?

moedank

Id like to know
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2003, 11:50:00 AM »
I took my last foil hit about 16hours ago and i still cant sleep!

Ill get some pics up this weekend

k0dog

Did you follow...
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2003, 12:07:00 PM »
did you follow that procedure exactly or did you make small variations? Anyways hats off to you!!! good job.... I wish thst I had some... oh well

moedank

TO the letter
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2003, 12:59:00 PM »
I followed it to the letter. No extra things done.

The shit does make you horney as hell.  Its more intense than a meth high, but im not sure which i like better. The ice goes alot further than meth though. Couple hits off the foil and your good........

starting day 2 of no sleep......the men in black should be coming soon

moedank

ONLY PROBLEM!
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2003, 09:55:00 AM »
in the last step when you base out your shit with sodium bicarbonate,if you use to much S.B. it will come out in your product. If this happens just disolve as much of the white shit as you can in room temp. ISO. alch.

Filter off the iso. from the remaining white shit that wont disolve and evaporate iso.  Nice clear chunks that burn clean!!!

IMHO i would wash your final product with iso. anyway. Makes the crystals clear instead of white and it burns way better......

rudebwoy

huh?
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2003, 02:47:00 PM »
wash your final product with iso?

moedank

well after some time on ice, i rather have...
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2003, 02:13:00 AM »
well after some time on ice, i rather have meth.

Ice last alot longer(up from 8pm to 6am on 1/2 a toothpick line, 3full days on less than 1/2 gram), you can eat on ice.  Youre not hungry but can eat a cheeseburger if you want.

TO ME........there was no u4eah, conversation was at all times avoided. You could speak well, but you dont want to!  Felt like my heart was going to beat out of my damn chest. Smelled like a damn monkey and sweated the entire time.

give me meth or give me death.......

LoW_JacK

You know me....
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2003, 02:18:00 PM »
I just simply cant take it when my Bullshit detectors go off like a five alarm fire. I would think that if you did find yourself in the possession of methyl-aminorex's precursors, that you would more than likely fuck up the first attempt. And if you did manage to make some you wouldnt come bragging here without pictures.
I'm sorry but I think your full of shit. No offense. But I call'em as I see'em.  Just tweeking off meth and reading a write up on how to make ice , doesnt mean you made it or can make it. Besides, PPA isnt around like it used to be..

I'm a dickhead , yes I know. So sue me!

moedank

LMFAO
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2003, 01:47:00 AM »
I was gonna post pictures but i dont like having to link it to another site.  Now you have forced me too, so i will.

PPA is hard to find, but when PPA is used so often as a cure for fm dogs pissing themselves then anywhere you can buy prescription medicine without a prescription you can find PPA.

Would you like me to write your name next to the chems and the ice or do you just want pictures. 

As long as you follow DIRECTIONS then why would someone fail this synth. IT IS MORE THAN apparent you have never tried this synth. because if you did you would see how easy it is. 8hours start to finish.

well tell me how you want your pictures troll. Ill be glad to postem. Do you want pics of my lab too Mr. DEA agent. I used a $12 dollar hotplate from super wallmart, $65 condenser and a 500ml Flat bottom flask. I sealed the condenser and flask with a peice of bike inner-tube.

LoW_JacK

hahaha!
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2003, 06:18:00 PM »

unionpacific

I'm with Low_Jack on this one You said you...
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2003, 07:26:00 PM »

LoW_JacK

It's too dangerous...
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2003, 09:57:00 PM »
posting pics here is undoubtably a sure fired way to get busted. Or maybe not. Let's ask Jacked.....JACKED!

Shit, he's busy....probably posting pictures somewhere.

I didnt mean to flame you moedank. I just have this little knack for being able to spot when someone reads a write up, then gets wired off some meth they bought from their friend who might actually be cooking, then comes to post here using info like they read about in the write up and thinking they are convincing all who reads their fairy tale that they are cool and they made the shit. When in reality they were just spinnin' their gears , telling tall tales.

Like I said though moedank, I dont mean to hurt your feelings. But calling me names like, troll, and DEA agent only reinforces my hunch and goes to further expose how psychic I really am. Maybe a good bullshit detector is more like it. Psychic is pushing my true capabilities.
And I wouldnt want to do that.

moedank

LOL
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2003, 01:34:00 AM »
So I find myself feeling like i have to prove myself and yet youre entire being makes no difference to be either way..............

Then i think, here is two people that dont believe someone can run a 8hour reaction with 3 STEPS and get it right the first time.  Should i set my sights on becomeing a master chemist now that I have managed too tackle some basic chemistry..........

anyway do you want both names by the chems and ice or just pics.  you want pics of my chem set too???????

I really feel like im back in third grade. "Yes i did", no you didnt, "yes i did", no you didnt.... "yes huh", na huh

SHORTY

Just curious
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2003, 02:48:00 AM »

amalgum

Well, I don't think I would post any pictures...
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2003, 03:11:00 AM »

methyl_ethyl

Posting Pictures
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2003, 05:41:00 AM »
Ok, this is getting off topic however, how could posting a properly taken picture, (ie. not having your face, land marks, paperwork with your name and address in full view, or any other means of indentifying your exact location) on a message board ever be linked to you.  This topic has been covered ad nauseum. 

Yes, you have to upload your pictures to some webspace, big deal.  Is it that hard to make up a name and address, open an e-mail account in that name, then obtain free webspace with that e-mail account?  And of course you will be doing all of this via anonymous proxy servers, correct...

I personally do not care if you synthed ice or not, I just do not like to see name calling and accusations of other bees being the DEA or trolls.  Or using excuses such as "they will find out who I am if I post pictures". 

good luck

m_e

LoW_JacK

me either.....
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2003, 10:16:00 AM »
You see, because there are many ways to post pictures here or anywhere without fear of someones watching me syndrome.
Here's me and a bud failing at our 3rd attempt to make ICE. :P

But on the real though, check out these pics that I downloaded to an annonymous yahoo account, then linked their url under the little image button down there amongst the other little doo-hickeys Lilllienthal has made available to us all.

http://www.geocities.com/hiveaddict2000/Opium1.JPG

LoW_JacK

Here's another.....
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2003, 10:23:00 AM »

http://www.geocities.com/hiveaddict2000/opium2.JPG

And another....
This one is of me just prior to doing battle with a garbage bin full of ma huang. (JK feds).

http://www.geocities.com/hiveaddict2000/chemist.html

LoW_JacK

So you see moedank.....
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2003, 10:29:00 AM »
One can adopt a 'GET FUCKED!' attitude towards the prying eyes of the established governing bodies cyber nazi's and live to tell about it.

So let's just chalk this whole thread up to the 'Moedank whooped a batch of 4-mar' category (whatever the fuck 4-mar is , I couldnt tell you, but Moedank is whoopin' that shit like Woo!).  :P

Go moedank go!
Post them pics with pride, dont blab about it , then decide to hide.
Hey that rhymed. Go LJ , Go LJ, it's my birthday , get busy!
::)