Author Topic: easy birch method please comment  (Read 4506 times)

iceman

easy birch method please comment
« on: September 26, 2003, 06:32:00 AM »

your_red

you have got to be kidding me
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2003, 06:21:00 PM »

Elementary

Errr
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2003, 08:01:00 PM »
You forgot to mention about leaving your family enough money to pay for your funeral after you have choked to death on ammonia fumes.

The key to doing any chemistry properly is to do it safely !

Read up on the methods on rhodiums site (they cover it all)

Jade

Tested method?
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2003, 10:28:00 PM »
If this method was tested, I'm sure it failed. ::)   It looks to me like you are trying to pull a fast one on all of us by typing some words you've read somewhere (besides here).  One would think you were baking a cake or something by the way you explained it.    It is obvious to anyone that has ever "tested" the birch and worked with nh3 that this is bullshit.  You really need to UTFSE and study up a little more cause I assure you there is no "easy birch" or any other method.  This is chemistry and you don't just throw shit together in a pot, especially the way you've mentioned doing so.

SQUIDIPPY

wow
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2003, 10:43:00 PM »

dazy

No shit!
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2003, 01:05:00 AM »

iceman

Jade
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2003, 04:48:00 PM »

Robbin_the_hood

For all you brains who know it all!!
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2003, 02:56:00 PM »
If one was to take
1-1 gallon water jug
8-li AA bats
1-quart of annie
200-120mg Sudafed cold & sinus pills
1-gallon generic camp fuel
Take the quart of annie put it in the just peal bats drop them in, take wooden spoon to make sure bats melt...slowly drop blended up pills in to mix...then proceed to pour camp fuel on the cook...be careful when pouring it could over flow if you pour to fast..once cook is inch from top...put lid on with spout up...then wait a good 45 minutes
then you:
1-strain through 3 funnels with 5 coffee filter each in it 4 times
2-pour one handful of aquarium salt in a bug sprayer with inside hose cut out
3-pour root-too in sprayer
4-seal up sprayer
5 shake up...and proceed to smoke the liquid slowly and patiently...
6-pull back 15-20gs..on first pull....5-10 on 2nd
I HOPE THAT ANSWERS ALL YOU CHEMIST DOUBTS!!!!

Robbin_the_hood

I FORGOT ONE THING
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2003, 03:02:00 PM »

iceman

thank you
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2003, 03:37:00 PM »
I thank you robinhood for that step by step cook, I like the deal about the insurance. again i thank you for the post and backing me up.they all think u have to be a 4 year chemist to do it. takes appox 1 hr to complete ive seen the rp/i cook it takes 3 to 4 hours hell with that!!!! again thanks robinhood keep it safe and keep on cooking.  :P

Robbin_the_hood

Iceman
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2003, 03:42:00 PM »
No problem with the help, no matter what anyone tells you this method can be safe if proper precautions are taken,even though i have my method down to the T, im not not totally happy with it, im looking to perfect my method and learn how to make so called "ICE", if anyone can help please feel free to share your ideas.

suttleila

easy birch
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2003, 02:39:00 AM »
Not only will that not work to drop 8 batts in 1quart of annie....you will blow up using latern fuel i know because i decided to try it instead of ether...the strips won't stay cool enuff and k-boom.Read some more before you just rush through any method overall if the right steps are took you're mthod would work. You forgot to explain pressure and how you should keep it rolling then release pressure so nothing blows up.And i prefer hcl gas instead of h2so4